Reviews for The Chosen That Seeks Her
Powerful Phoenix chapter 9 . 8/31/2005
Please, please, please, please, please, please, and PLEASE! UPdate more on this story. This is the BEST AND GREATEST story I've ever read. I really love her charcarer. SHe is strong, tough, independent, and brave. I really love that kind of girl. I read the summary of this and I found it is REALLY INTERESTING to read. This story is what I'm looking! Great Job and please put the story back up! Thanks! Love it! Please update more soon!
artgirl101 chapter 6 . 1/19/2005
ok i don't know if this is just something that had screwed up when you put your story on here but all your quotation marks are all off at the end. and at the beginning of the story there were none. that made it very confusing and hard to read. also before you put your stories on here i would read through them and catch all the typos because there were alot. which also threw me off some. i liked the idea of the story. i think you could develop it more though. i'm really not trying to be mean or anything i just wanted to point it out.
Tiantian Wang chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Give yourself enough credit! This is a good piece of work...keeping writing!
RikoRishodeathangeloflight chapter 4 . 12/16/2004
Intresting so far. Update soon! The chapters are kinda short though.
HummerLover48 chapter 4 . 9/12/2004
Great story. It for some reason reminds me of LOTR.
Liss
BTW, I am planning on writing a sequal to Some Guy Was Just Killed OUtside My Bedroom Window. I'm not sure how the plot will work, but it will come once I'm done with my first philosophy.
Minastauriel chapter 4 . 9/9/2004
This is really good. I like it! Thanks for reviewing mine!
Poetrybay chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
hey ya'll am just letting you know this haven't been some of my best work.
i know the story was short but I've been working on something I had to finish but I haven't yet i'll upload soon with better writing and chapters. agin am sorry for the delay and the chosen cha darling
lengg chapter 4 . 9/3/2004
Interesting story. you should try to make your story longer but its well done.
Gameprowler713 chapter 4 . 8/29/2004
Well, just a little suggestion to what I might've done, but maybe you should've put all the chapters into one prologue/intro. (or something like that). They just seem too short to me.
The story itself isn't bad, but maybe you should work on some of your grammar. I can understand it, but it's just in some places it doesn't make alot of sense.
Also, just a note, when a character is talking, use quotation marks (" ") to help better understand who exactly is talking in the story.
Also, it couldn't hurt to use more detail on the storyline.
I'm not trying to put down your writing, honest, it's just maybe you should work on it. You got a good storyline, you just now got to improve on your writing.
Keep it up though! I look forward to future improvment!
Gameprowler713 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
So far so good. Sounds like a good opening to a deep story. .
Although, since the events in the prologue take place in the past you should use some past tense (ie: "lives" change to "lived").
I look forward to reading more of it in the future!