Reviews for The Life She Never Wanted To Know
Daisy Silk chapter 7 . 7/25/2006
an interesting story:i really enjoy it!
sarita chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
omg I love this story! Its really good...I love the setting and the characters are very believable...update really soon cause I can't wait to read more!
Gabby chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
omg! that is such a great story! i luv it!
cinnamon-24 chapter 7 . 12/16/2005
IT's great! Update!
cinnamon-24 chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
What can I say? It's good!
cinnamon-24 chapter 5 . 12/16/2005
Gavin cracks me up!
cinnamon-24 chapter 4 . 12/16/2005
wa haa how! That was a rollercoaster ride! Good job!
cinnamon-24 chapter 3 . 12/16/2005
Gasp!
cinnamon-24 chapter 2 . 12/16/2005
Great buildup!

Can you check out my stories. They are called Leyene with the green eyes (under historical) and Percrastination (under Fantasy. You are doing a great job!
Saber of shadow chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
not bad,just a bit long winded
R.M.Whitaker chapter 6 . 9/16/2005
Well, well, well! Surprise, surprise! I really wasn't expecting this!

I must say, I like Sadie. I like how she's so lady-like. In most stories on Fictionpress the girls are all tom-boyish and eat nails for breakfast. Sadie seems so much more realistic and likeable to me!

As for Gavin, well, I don't think my heart will ever be truly mine again! lol

Update again asap!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
*clapping hands* oh, I love it! Gavin is adorable! I'm simply in love with him! I have a feeling Sadie will meet up with her father again soon... I know how hard it is too keep up a story when you're trying to settle down in a new dorm at college. I'm planning on going to BYU when I finish beauty school. But I'll try my hardest to be patient while I wait for the next chapter!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 4 . 9/1/2005
He he, Gavin sounds like a cutie! I like him! Even though he's hardly said a word, I like him.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Gah! I knew it! I knew it would be something like that! To tell the truth, I actually thought that Sadie would fall in love with this Laroy dude and he'd turn out to be the son of her father's partner or something like that. Very good plot!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Who is she? Wgo's her father! Gah! I simply MUST know!