Reviews for Random Limericks!
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
okay! cute , i like it. my fave is the one about spam! random is find, i sit infornt of the computer till i think of something, i write it, and i publish! also i draw durring class. whoo-hoo for procrastinators! he he he WRITE ON! (
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
lol, randomness is fun -

great limericks!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
lol, funny!
MyZigglebotKillsPenguins chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Nice.
LostInReality chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :DIm returning the favor of the reviewing. So hello. This is my review.
Winged Lyon chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
A few points:
1) You changed the bit about Floyd into Gonzo!
2) WTFrog is with these Limericks?
3) Change your bit about me you son-of-a-spleen it makes me sound desperate.
4) Where is the 2nd chapter of 'Footprints in the snow'?
5) If you r not Moon860 and are reading this, Don't think I'm mean. Im her friend. I'm allowed to be mean.
philoslove chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Hahaha, I like both the limericks. Limericks turn sonnets? Interesting, I've never written a limerick before, maybe because I don't follow what's it all about, the structure and rhythm, but just recently started on haikus, besides normal poems. Steve should get some hair/leaf tonic. Great attempt!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
That's great. I love your author notes. They are crazy, and make me want to read even more.
-ttfn!
Kethry Jonas chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
. I love limmericks! They are dude-ay
I spent some time in the UK, so I know what an acomplishment the redbridge hockey must have been! Although I've been a fic press gal for some time, no one every welcomed me till noe! *sniffle* So thanks.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
lol, they were cute. i like crazy stuff
firehair-222 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
random is good. i like it. it was funny imagining an old tree losing its 'hair' good job.
-firehair