Reviews for Deception
awais chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
am i to assume the peaches are apples here aswell?:D and this perfectly describes deception...
Gia D chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
I have to admit, I found this poem a lot better than 'A Phoenix Feather'. I dont mean to offend you, but here you sound more in control of your words and your feelings. All in all, this time you have created a better poem.
Stringergirl chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
hey it felt gud reading that...i really admire the way u can write such gud stuff without rhyming...now that's something that's almost impossible 4 me
the poem had a nice flow to it, but i think the last line was too long...if u omit melodious altogether or use a shorter word the ending would be better
but other than that u don't have any right to call my poetry better than urs
DHABUZ chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
zis is zo zrue
nice poem dudtee
whitesmoke chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
ur right abt the metaphors! *ducks while sheza throws the nearest glass at her* anyway... its pretty good! keep writing kid! p.s. now that i've reviewed all ur poems? am i off the hook? just asking!
bye!
youdon'tknowme91 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
..and yet another beautiful poem D think i know what you're trying to say here, but its just me guessing, so i wouldnt know for sure P okie dokes, off to read another one of your poems ;P
water sprite chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Beautifully written! your metaphors are nice and well thought out...you make it seem so simple! I really like the thoughts that come out of this too...Nice work :)
SexyGreenFrog chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Great job, and thanks for the review.
rd-kittykat chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
alright...i'll give u a review...but only and only cos u threatned me... :P.
nice poem...love it...keep it up.
there...happy now?
anon123 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Well, I was the first, or probably the second , person to hear this poem, and i told u then and i'm telling you now...you done me proud gal! Itz a gr8 poem, very true and my favorite metaphor is the 'white porcelain jar'...also love the 'when peaches are soft, are they not ripe to eat?' line...
as always, the deep thought that goes into your poems has shown itself wide n clear and you've hit the nail on the head!
take care,
love,
Me!
p.s. upload ur dang 'Mirror Image' story and what happened to the other two poems that u showed me n reggae?
MR.mccool chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
wow! this is definetly one of THE best poems i have read so far..great job!
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Whoa, this wonderful. I felt & translated each and every metaphor and I loved the poem.
~Writer of Darkness~