Reviews for Callin Me
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This one has to my favorite honey! I think you know why but all your poety is beautiful! I've never been able to put my feelings down on paper like you do. I hope you never stop writing because from what i've seen in your reviews if you stoped writing alot of ppl would miss you. love always
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That was beautiful. Definitely your best work yet. I'm speechless, and I have to admit that rarely happens. I'm just glad to see you ink more work. Keep up the great work.
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
nice... the beginning was a little choppy but it got better the more i read... keep writing
Hannah Elizabeth Harry chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I really liked it, weldone :) please rr some of my work x
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I loved this because it touched me at a very personal level. I just experienced a phone call with someone who is very close to me, but doesn't know how I feel about him. It was wonderful to hear his voice after 2 months of vacation. So I really related to what you felt here, kind of-disregarding the fact that the person YOU talked to knows how you feel and loves you back. It's a very happy feeling. :)
Anyway, try to smooth it out a little bit. try counting the syllables in each line, and noting the accents as well. Then try to create your other line (I noticed that you rhymed the 2nd and 4th ones) in the same fashion as the one you just analyzed.
Did you get that? LOL.
Anyway, nice job here. :)
Keep up the creative work!
Writer of Darkness