Reviews for Unrequited Emotions
Pandaemonic Paradigm chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Very pretty and sweet.
UnfortunatelyFortunate chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
ah the teenage angst poem of "Im sorry". Good job though. I love how short and to the point your poems are! I always have to like go on and on trying to get the point across. *thumbs up*
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
"BUT I STILL CAN'T LEGALLY DRINK! ...I HATE MY LIFE!"

Lol, well said my feline friend, also, this poem was uberly good. I loved almost conversational tone it carries, GREAT JOB!
MT chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
Angst, huh? I really don't like angst... Oh well, 'tis a nice poem. Things people go through in love... BUA! My "all romance" view in love is being brought down by poems of this sort... *whimpers away*
KatyGirl1219 chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
by the goddess, woman, you've captured everything i've been feeling as of late into 14 lines. if that's not talent, i don't know what is! keep it up, (as if you'd ever stop)!
katy x0x0x
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
aw sadness... without the title I jsut thought it was just being scared or something, but the title changes the meaning... ive been in that situation.. I relaly like the end
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Wow! I love this poem! hmm...i felt like this one time, being so helpless and all, yet i knew i wanted to say "i love you." yet that never happened...