Reviews for Crisscrossing Staffs
bahaghari chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Loved the jumbling of letters in line 4, i can visualize how everything's so mixed up-animates the emotions portrayed here.
breakme chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
Im adding you to my favorites... k? This rocks. As for the first commenter... the line 'mnixig iton oen aonrteh' was obviously scrambled on purpose. And its brilliant.
Infinity Plus One chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Wonderful rhyming; honestly, this poem works wonders!"makingthingsruntogethermnixig iton oen aonrteh"Wonderful! This is going on my Favourite Stories list.

By the way,"Number of stories archived: 218 Highest review count for one story: 214 (Gay Is Okay!) Lowest review count for one story: 1 (Various pieces) Total number of reviews: 2600 (ish...I don't really feel like counting). Reviews submitted: 15 signed, probably about 150 more unsigned. Number of people who have me on their Favorite Authors list: 171"HOLY SHIT.
pleasecometrue chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
makingthingsruntogether

That's awesome. I really like this one, great write ;)
nl1 chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
about my essay. I'm a nintendo fan too. But still you might be right about your review. Sorry. I am a video game fan. I just thought the reason I was doing bad in school because it was video games. Anyway good, poem.
Helgmelia chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I liked your creative touches to the "run together" and "mixing into" lines. They work both visually and conceptually. They're definitely the highlight of the poem for me.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I like it.. especially the sesond, third and fourth line.. very cool poem!
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
this line has a mistake: "mnixig iton oen aonrteh" i think it's supose to be this "mixing it on one another." please fix it. other than that I like the poem! and I like how the third line is all together like one whole word.