Reviews for All Along
LizBiz2029 chapter 11 . 4/6
Ugh I hate Shauna... I know she didn't do anything, but she stinkin' bought a week of Devon. Okay, so Casey would have been much worse, but she never stood a chance whereas Shauna might... grrrrr And ugh I can't believe Devon and Shauna were flirting. :( Fine, so Devon still decided to go to Neely's house and not spend time with Shauna, but ugh so frustrating!
LizBiz2029 chapter 8 . 4/6
SCREW YOU STEVEN AND NEELY WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GO ON A FREAKING DATE. ANOTHER ONE! ARGHHHHHHHHHH And lol, I loved Devon's reaction when he saw Neely in that dress... looking so beautiful XD :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 20 . 4/6
NOOOOOOOO. Okay, fine, I understand why you're not continuing this but this is my favorite story on fictionpress and I wish I could read the ending... bleh okay well thanks anyway for writing an awesomesasuage story that kept me entertained the whole way through. Good luck with life and stuff! This is an amazing story! 3
LizBiz2029 chapter 19 . 4/6
Yay. :D Deep, meaningful confession of love *sighs dreamily* And lol, Gabby and Chris are finally treating each other nicely and are acting civil. Wheeee!
LizBiz2029 chapter 18 . 4/6
YAY! DEVON FINALLY ASKED NEELY! YAYYYYYYYY And I hope Chris doesn't blow up... that would really suck. Anyways... :D :D :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 16 . 4/6
YAS! YAAAAAASSSSSSS! THEY FINALLY GET TOGETHER! THEY FINALLY TELL EACH OTHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! THEY FINALLY KISS AGAIN. Thank you! 3 3 And it seems like Devon and Neely are in a dilemma... :D They should tell Chris though, I think he would understand... Lol, "so much for being cautious"
LizBiz2029 chapter 15 . 4/6
FINALLY! Ugh, it took SO LONG for Devon and Neely to kiss. PLEASE tell me this is when they will stop being so dense and get together. It is SO OBVIOUS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. Neely admitted it! LOVE THIS STORY BTW MY FAVORITE ONE ON FICTION PRESS YET :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 3 . 4/6
DEVON DEVON DEVON DEVON I will SCREAM if Neely and Steven end up together! NEELY AND DEVON BELONG TOGETHER AND I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO DISAGREES!
LizBiz2029 chapter 5 . 4/6
ARGH I HATE DEVON RIGHT NOW SO MUCH WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU FREAKING MAKE OUT WITH CASEY WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH NEELY?! Grr screw you! You DO NOT deserve someone like Neely! AND DON'T YOU DARE YELL AT NEELY FOR BEING THERE. Urghhh!
LizBiz2029 chapter 9 . 4/6
AHHHH THE SCENE WHERE DEVON FINDS NEELY IN HER PJS AND THEY TALK ON THE COUCH IS JUST AHHHHHH! I ship them so much! 3 You are an amazingsauce writer! :D And, DUH Neely you're falling for Devon. Can't believe it took you this long... and, of course, you're obviously the mystery girl :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 1 . 4/6
I love the beginning. :D it's so obvious how jealous Devon is and how much he likes Neely! I love how adorable they are together... :D Lol can't wait to keep reading.
Firefly66 chapter 14 . 2/20
Shane is awesome!
I love this story, you're doing great!
MileyRowling chapter 20 . 2/12
Great work!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 19 . 1/9
I just re-read this story after reading it for the first time a year ago. And while I noticed quite some mistakes in the writing, I still really enjoyed this story! There are things I wish were done better, maybe have Neely's personality a little more developed, and I wish we got more Devon/Chris scenes of them just being friends, showing their bond. Then another thing I noticed was Devon's temper. That got a little out of control a times and he would get so jealous in the first half of the story it was sort of weird to see him as the calm and collected guy. Personally, I would love if that could have been corrected or changed.
I really did (do) love this story, while it has the cliche falling for your brothers best friend storyline, you made your story unique, whch in the end to me is all that counts. I also love Chris & Gabby, I wish we had more of them, and a kiss (this time with both partners willing)!
Which is why it is sad this story hasn't been finished. I really wish this could be finished to know how it ends, but you have a life now, you are a grown adult, and for that I cannot hate you, or hold any dislike for you. You are just living your life. Which you have every right to do.
So that's why I make a summarized version of an ending up in my head (to put my heart to rest, I sometmes cannot take stories without an ending, makes me upset, lol), though compared to what you would of probably done it be less dramatic. Lol.
Anyways, I wish you good luck in your life of writing, and maybe one day I would be lucky enough to see this published and renewed, (I would love to read this on my kindle). Or just one of your fantasy novels! I am very intrigued to see what ideas you have! :)
reindeeronesie chapter 3 . 11/18/2014
Steven by far but also Devon.
4,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »