Reviews for All Along
Chimel321 chapter 20 . 1/22
You are an amazing and a very talented writer who is probably from America ( btw I am from Ireland) . Anyway back to the point, All along is an amazing story and I think it's quite sad how you abandoned it and us for years ( six years to be exact). For all I know you probably started this since before your mother had grey hair and now, let's hope she doesn't. But honestly please please please find it in your heart to not keep over 4000 people waiting on this story. It's been an incredible story for us all as well as a journey and I need this to end ( happily) . I love this story so much and I'm probably ranting so much now, but please even though you probably wouldn't do something nice for a stranger across the world bit pls finish the story or even send it to me. You don't even need to finish it you could just write an epilogue and I swear I will be so happy with it. Ppllllsssss I beg you DONT GIVE UP, DONT STOP WRITING! okay. I'm dome with the rant now. Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/4/2016
Reading this all over again. Wow revisiting those good old days of this story. :) Was greatly entertaining but like otherwise wish I could hear the end. Take care and hope that even if it's not this, then your still writing for the sake of your own enjoyment
Peaches chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Omg omg of I kgmfogmgmgogmgogm THIS IS A PIECE OF ART
WHY AREN'T TOU LIKE IDK FAMOUS OR WHY DIDN'T I READ YOUR BEAUTIFUL SHIT BEFORE OK ILL STOP BUT YA I LOVE YOU JUST RANTING HERE
charlene171990 chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
DAMMIT! THERE'S NEVER GOING TO BE AN ENDING FOR THIS IS THERE?!
UGHHHH
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
People ask some...uh...interesting, (humorous)(ridiculous)("bordering" on stupid) questions! Haha
charlene171990 chapter 6 . 5/13/2016
DAMMIT DEVON, YOU BLOCKHEAD!
charlene171990 chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
In real life if I were her, although flattered to have 2 guys looking out for me so much, I would be PISSED! Like beyond pissed! She's a senior. They're twins. What makes it so he can go to those parties and be the way he is and she can't even go to a party with a date?! Chris had said that she should be at home. Well fuck him! She can go out and live her life too. I understand they care, but wtf? I would be SO mad. I probably wouldn't speak to them for a week after Chris and I got into a screaming match. Haha
charlene171990 chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Devon! Devon! Devon! _
charlene171990 chapter 3 . 5/13/2016
Love it! 3
I really hope this story is finished...I can't fall in love with another story only for it to have ended with a forever cliff hanger. UGH PLEASEEEE BE FINISHED
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I Hope This Story's Gon'be Reading Over Worthy
sejlaazuko chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hi! I really like your story and I would like to ask you something. Could I use this story to translate it on Wattpad ? I'm from Switzerland and I would like to translate it in German, if it's okay... This would be great and I really like your story! Of course are all rights reserved and I would certainly mention you in this book.
I look forward to an early reply.
(Sorry if my English is not correct.)

Yours faithfully,
Du chapter 20 . 12/24/2015
Hi. I apologise in advance for the length of this, but this review is probably long overdue. I started reading this story when I was what you Americans would call a freshman, about 14-15 years old... I am now 24. I can't tell you enough how much this story meant to me all throughout high school. It was so well written, it was so sweet... This story was part of my teenage years. Back then I was definitely one of the unpopular nerdy kids. I would squeal with joy every time a new chapter was up and couldn't wait until I finished studying (I told you, nerd/geek or whatever you wanna call it, that was me) because it meant I had free time to enjoy reading this beautiful story. I loved Neely and I loved Devon, but it was more than just them. I loved Gabrielle Potter, she was probably my favourite character on this story, because parts of her reminded me of myself. I really liked how naïve Neely was, I loved how Chris could be really dumb, and I desperately wanted to be Devon's mystery girl. Then there was Steven, who constantly made me laugh because he reminded me of one of my best friends... And I just. I remember reading and re-reading your chapters. I never skimmed through anything, because I loved everything about it. I was so sad when updates started being scarce... I would read and reread my favourite parts of the story, so much that I almost knew them off by heart. But then I started drifting away from fictionpress... Maybe because I was growing up, life was changing, I was going away to college... In the end, I forgot about fictionpress and went on to strive at becoming something in life.
I am now about five months away from finishing med school and becoming a doctor. Lucky for me this year I only have shifts, shifts and more shifts in between which I must squeeze some work on my thesis... But the thing is, I have a lot of free time. I have board exams in May, but still it's nothing compared to all the studying I've done these past years. So I didn't know what to do with my free time, and for some strange reason I came back to fictionpress. I've been reading stories here and there, but All Along was always lingering in the back of my mind. I was positive you wouldn't have finished it, but still, I was drawn to it. I regretted not having reviewed all those years ago every time I read and reread your chapters. I was shy and self-conscious back then and couldn't help but lurk in the shadows. So I came back. I've spent the last two-three days re-reading this story, and despite being older now, I loved it all the way through. Knowing I was getting closer to the last chapters was just... Gah. I actually think those last two or three chapters I had never read, because I didn't remember them. But anyway, the thing is I re-read the story almost 10 years later, and I still loved it with all my heart. I cried when I came to the end, because it brought back so many memories from such a long time ago, and I just... Thank you.
Sorry for writing such a long thing and sorry for randomly rambling about my life, but I was just trying to convey how much this wonderful story meant to me. Thank you for writing this and for not taking it down despite it not being finished. THANK YOU!
I read you are trying to write an actual book and I want to wish you the best with that and anything else that may be going on with your life. You've made me really really happy today!
Feliz Navidad :)
Jordyn.Rhea chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
Although you never finished this story (a bit upset still)...thank you anyway for writing such an incredible story for us to enjoy.
theineffiblegenius chapter 20 . 11/26/2015
When you spend 8 hours binge reading a story only to find there's no ending:(
Guest chapter 20 . 10/20/2015
Will you ever finish All Along?
4,826 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »