Reviews for All Along
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4
neely what a bitch
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4
i think steven's gay. neely needs to stop leading him on like that and just cut him loose.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4
A halter dress is not a skanky dress. Dear God, do you have a problem?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4
it's her obvi!
Anon chapter 20 . 6/22
This story was seriously entertaining as hell to read and while I kinda knew it was incomplete I still couldn't help but read it anyway...I enjoyed reading it. There were many times when the story did move in a very bad directions such as your spelling of "hott" (good lord how that pissed me off so much), how f**king dense Neely was, how crazy protective Devon was (and NO ONE f**king knew he had the hots for Neely? Seriously? No boy's best friend is ever gonna protect his bestie's sister like that if he personally didn't have the hits for her!) and Chris being super overboard like 99% of the time...But it was all still such a joyride. I had smiled and laughed through the ridiculous antics you made the main characters go through...I loved every bit of it despite its flaws. And so I have reached the final chapter and read your note and was saddened that you've decided to discontinue it... I completely understand though as I too have lost interest in continuing with some of my fanfics...You've at least, written your readers a perfectly acceptable reason for your discontinued fic. Thank you for your silly yet brilliant characters. I enjoyed reading through your story through one whole day.
OscarJLaw chapter 20 . 6/19
wish you would end this awesome story and not ended it like I wish I could read the ending to this.I'm so sad right now.I just now discovered this.I wish you would right the book like NOW

Devon pissed me o** many times during this but still love him,Nelly is abs adorable how oblivious she is to her beauty and how many guys want her
it's cute as hell.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1
Just found this and I'm loving it! I realise that you wrote this years ago but I'll still review! Great opening chapter! -AL
LizBiz2029 chapter 11 . 4/6
Ugh I hate Shauna... I know she didn't do anything, but she stinkin' bought a week of Devon. Okay, so Casey would have been much worse, but she never stood a chance whereas Shauna might... grrrrr And ugh I can't believe Devon and Shauna were flirting. :( Fine, so Devon still decided to go to Neely's house and not spend time with Shauna, but ugh so frustrating!
LizBiz2029 chapter 8 . 4/6
SCREW YOU STEVEN AND NEELY WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU GO ON A FREAKING DATE. ANOTHER ONE! ARGHHHHHHHHHH And lol, I loved Devon's reaction when he saw Neely in that dress... looking so beautiful XD :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 20 . 4/6
NOOOOOOOO. Okay, fine, I understand why you're not continuing this but this is my favorite story on fictionpress and I wish I could read the ending... bleh okay well thanks anyway for writing an awesomesasuage story that kept me entertained the whole way through. Good luck with life and stuff! This is an amazing story! 3
LizBiz2029 chapter 19 . 4/6
Yay. :D Deep, meaningful confession of love *sighs dreamily* And lol, Gabby and Chris are finally treating each other nicely and are acting civil. Wheeee!
LizBiz2029 chapter 18 . 4/6
YAY! DEVON FINALLY ASKED NEELY! YAYYYYYYYY And I hope Chris doesn't blow up... that would really suck. Anyways... :D :D :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 16 . 4/6
YAS! YAAAAAASSSSSSS! THEY FINALLY GET TOGETHER! THEY FINALLY TELL EACH OTHER THEY LOVE EACH OTHER! THEY FINALLY KISS AGAIN. Thank you! 3 3 And it seems like Devon and Neely are in a dilemma... :D They should tell Chris though, I think he would understand... Lol, "so much for being cautious"
LizBiz2029 chapter 15 . 4/6
FINALLY! Ugh, it took SO LONG for Devon and Neely to kiss. PLEASE tell me this is when they will stop being so dense and get together. It is SO OBVIOUS THEY LOVE EACH OTHER. Neely admitted it! LOVE THIS STORY BTW MY FAVORITE ONE ON FICTION PRESS YET :D
LizBiz2029 chapter 3 . 4/6
DEVON DEVON DEVON DEVON I will SCREAM if Neely and Steven end up together! NEELY AND DEVON BELONG TOGETHER AND I WILL KILL ANYONE WHO DISAGREES!
4,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »