Reviews for All Along
twiinklex chapter 1 . 3/31
It's 2014, please update T_T I'll not die in peace if I don't finish this story...
MusicGurl8129 chapter 20 . 1/16
Aw.. I's sad that you won't finished it... but as long as you continue it one Day, It's not to bad. I would love it if you turned it into a Book! Do the whole Story ALL over again, and maybe even make it better! Like make us sometimes question thinking Neely is the 'Mystery Girl'. It would be even better to have it as a Series, like this is the first Book, about Neely & Devon and a little of Chris & Gabby. Then the next Book could be about they're lives AFTER Neely & Devon come out to the Public, with the Drama coming with it. I mean Casey is going to put up a fight, and there's something going on with Steven (is he head over for Neely?) and as selfish and cruel as it may sound... I want to see Shauna's reaction to all of this... SO NEELY CAN SHOVE IT IN HER FACE. Hehe. Which is cruel, but come on.. I mean she had it coming xD
Look what you did KNE/Darlene! You've screwed me up! No I'm not blaming this one on you, just for pure amusement. You inspire me you know, I mean I really, REALLY want to put a Story out there of mine but they are never full or I'm never sure if they're good enough, plus I'm not a very good Writer. But, People have told me I write with passion, and 'Hey!' what's the point of writing when you have no passion right ? Which connects the dots to how I fully understand how you have previously said that you can only write motivated. Anyways, you have inspired me because, like you said you were in Middle School and the first few Chapters... weren't your best. I admit, they kind of sucked. BUT, I saw a Story, that intrigued me. So I read along (which was like 2 days ago. I'm a passionate Newbie..) and I loved it, you're writing, you're Characters, EVERYTHING got better. Which is how you have inspired me, I mean right now I want to write a Story about falling for you're Best Friends Brother who is Hot, popular and is in love with you but you're to dang DENSE to see it. But, I'm one who doesn't like Copyright.. but If I did, it wouldn't be anything LIKE you're Story, probably more Drama. I breathe it like air to be honest. Just saying. Either way, love you're Story, totally sucks there's no ending BUT I WILL WAIT. LIKE. FOREVER. I feel over dramatic right now, but it is purely being passionate stricken by you're Story (not the first time..).
You're Story was worth reading. I love it, love you. Lol, a little straight forward BUT I love you cause you're Story has inspired me, and cause I enjoyed reading it and maybe in a few months. I will read it all again. You also said one in you're Authors Notes (Chapters back) , what we thought you're Personality was like, I thought you sounded passionate, about you're Story and you're Readers, you very close to them. Which is cool. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 11 . 1/15
I like Shauna. I mean I am a little squirmish about her but come on! Devon has loved Neely for 5 YEARS. If he was going to crush on somebody else it would have already of happened... I do not understand though how Devon is acting so 'friendly' with Shauna in front of Neely though, because he is the only one (we know so so far) that knows Neely is Devon's Mystery Girl (other then us, duh) and why would he do that if he was crushing on her ? He wouldn't want her thinking something was going on. So he could either be trying get a reaction out of Neely or Devon and Shauna are just good Friends. BUT, then it raises the question about why doesn't he act like that with Neely (well at least I do...)? The only answer that makes sense to me is that Devon and Neely have always been in that awkward stage with each other. It's complicated. Anyways, I think it would be cool to read about the time Devon and Neely first met! I'm guessing from what Devon said in WHO KNOWS Chapter that they met first when she opened 'the' door for him. I'm guessing that when he was 13-14 he went to Chris's place to hangout, when Neely opened the door for him. It would be cool to see how he acted, following some other times that had enacted between them. But asking for that would be worthless because this was written 9-10 Years ago, unless the Writer is still active on this Website.
ANYWAYS, great Story! I love it. At first I wasn't sure, especially about Devon and Neely together (but even though I wasn't sure about them I wanted them together) but I changed my mind after more of them together. :)
I also root for Gabrielle & Chris! Going to read the next Chapter now! Oh, and about Steven.. he's nice... ... but... I HATE HIM. (total, Chris and Devon freak out right there for yeah...)
I'm guessing he's going to say that he and Neely have been going out and it's going to tear his Heart out in to shreds. So, as much as it pains me, I love Drama. I do. I really do. Drama to me is like Blood to a Vampire, Peanut to Jelly (even though I hate jelly...) and Air to a Human. You can't live with out it. Trying to kills you in the process. Except if you're a Vampire you'll just be a living corpse and I've lived with out jelly... BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT.
I'm just going to read the next Chapter... I'm rambling.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 4 . 1/15
So far I like Devon, but it's to soon to tell. If he wants her interested in him, he needs to show her a different side of him. Needs to let her get to know that 'Romantic' side of him as well. :)
Urfavgirl chapter 20 . 1/5
Plz Finish this story. I'm dying to know Chris' reaction, Shaunas reaction and Stevens reaction to Devon and Neely together. Plzzz plzzz Plzzz!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
please don't tell me Chris is going to end up with Grabrielle… i don't really like that girl there.
Vampluver96 chapter 20 . 10/22/2013
I love this story it should be a book
SoundOfSight chapter 20 . 10/13/2013
Um okay see the thing is I'm just freaking out a little bit so ya it would be really epic if you could like just do one more chapter and like give this an ending so um ya that would be really awsome...
Alice Nguyen1 chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
U have got to update this story soon. I fell in love with it!
-Alice
Dumbledork101 chapter 19 . 9/24/2013
Update! Update! Update! Come on KNE...don't leave me hanging! I need to read the continuation like how a human being needs to breathe in air! TEAM CHRIS ALL THE WAY!
*DESPERATE*
reader998 chapter 20 . 9/15/2013
i just looked at the character's pics on your profile all the characters are just the way i imagined but i think Shauna looks more like Neely and Devon's pic isn't clear enough the rest is aweesoooooooooooome :D :)
Dominique Diane chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Oh my God, please tell me its not true! I was so wrapped up in the story and thought this was the last chapter or something and them BOOM! you write your living this fantastic story on hold! D: God, you broke my heart :)
Regards,
Diane.
GlowinBrite chapter 20 . 8/29/2013
i cried. :C
i cried so much while reading this. you are such an amazing person. thank you for writing this story and, though i know that you'll probably never read this, thank you for this a/n.
i wish i knew about this story earlier, i wish i could meet you, you seen like one of those people that are so very and genuinely a godsend.
good luck in whatever you do, i wish you the best of success ')
once again, thank you!_
Umsanalocality chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Love the story so far but please pay attention to your grammar. 15percent of enjoyable reading is the technicality not the content. Also please proofread your work or better yet get a beta.
RainingPeaches chapter 5 . 8/6/2013
Aw, I think Chris and Gabrielle are going to get together! (: At least, I hope so because I'm already rooting for them, as well as Neely and Devon! I'm hooked!
4,779 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »