Reviews for Fault
TheThingsSheSaid chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
wow. u know u scare me? so many of your poems reflect my life. i especially like the lines
"I'm so tired
of trying to live up to your expectations
Trying to please you
so that you love me"
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Wow! I love the imagery I get from this poem. It's awesome. I do hate it when you feel like you've tried so hard and done everything you can and somehow it's still not good enough!
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
wow so beautiful, i luv the line that goes,
'its like trying to go somewhere on a hamster wheel'
good job! ur a great poet! .
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
oh man, this is awesome! i can totally relate to this, in how i feel about my parents, who put overwhelming pressure on me to meet their ridiculous expectations. anyway, this is wonderfully written, full of emotions, i know how you feel. great job!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
i know the feeling... i hope i gets better for you.. take care!
acccountkiller chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
OK...mark this day in your calendar! The day I have decided actually to review back. First of all I want to thank you so much for always reviewing everything I post...mighty nice of you :D:D! This is a really good poem, and I can completely relate, it really hit home...I know how it feels, I'm so sorry, it's terrible...but don't worry! Those people, even your father, they don't matter! You should never try to please others by acting the way they want you to and doing things they want you to 'cause it's impossible! Everyone is overladen with expectations but it;s impossible to be perfect for someone and even if that someone seems cold and ruthless, they do love you in the end for what you are...don't be sad or'll pass. Awesome poem! Love, Mia