Reviews for Charcoal
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
beautiful. i love it. the romance and interaction and feeling is just captured and expressed so well. -kismet.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
this was cool, i liked the idea of it. the personification of the moon was really quite intriguing...
i think in this one the rhyme was a bit to forced and didnt give you very much freedom. i reckon you should try free form, especially with powerful themes like this...itll allow you to express more. as always, some absolutely beautiful imagery:
"memories in a blur"
"charcoal lines"
nice work my dear, kudos!
P:S - you damn update whore! lol, ah ze jealousness which comes from the ann bitch.
ANYWAYS, thanks for the review. Occupation actually came about while i was working on suspisions and at this very moment i am working on an extra long chapter to at least half make up for my laziness. lol! self inspired my perfectly sculptured ass...
take care darl.
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Yet another beautiful poem, Mia. Great job!
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
oh, so pretty, and so sad. there's such a great atmosphere in this, and you did such an amazing job bringing the moon to life and giving her a fully believable personality. because i mean, when you think about it, she *is* doomed to solitude, isn't she? alas. *sigh* but yes, lovely poem here. muchly enjoyed it. kudos! :D
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*snaps out of it*
Easy to get lost in the words, ain't it? Brilliant write, as always. Your descriptions were excellent - you provided vivid imagery and powerful emotions. Awesome, awesome... awesome.
(If this shows up twice, I apologize)
Bleedingtree chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
ah. Mia! I hate you because of your rhymes! i can't rhyme well to save my life and you just AH! i loved this one a lot. KUDOS! (finally figured out what that meant... boy i'm slow)
Kim
Li'ain chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
You have a lot of talent. I really enjoyed this. I could picture everything really clearly
D-Scyther chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
It was wonderful, the imagery it created and the story within it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
I liek it.. awesome personifiction