Reviews for Fear
Clap Clap Raise Your Hands chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
oh wow, this poem is amazing and captures the fear exactly, im really trying not to cry now, as you may know why this poem has really touched me, so sad to know that you feel like this but i have to say you're very brave for sharing this x weasel within x
untilI chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
This was a really great poem, but I should know to expect no less from you. It IS about a very touchy subject, so I feel like I can't say very much with out crossing a line. Just know, you are not alone... and I'll be here or there or anywhere if you wanna talk. You can drop me an e-mail if you get the urge.
N. Mobbs chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This poem is very vivid. It is my experience that people write stories to do with not only a sence of personal relivance but a way of releasing congesting emotion. I deparately hope that that is not the case. This poem bothered and desturbed me, to say that the narrators innocence escapes out the window gives the impression that she knows it's wrong and is accepting it. If that is the case then she's condoning it. I would change that line, as poetic as it is, it leaves a foul taste in the readers mouth. Although, all said and done, I think that this was truly excellent, and deservant of praise.
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Wonderfully written. I felt the fear, but also for other reasons, it brings back memories for me. But still beautifully written.

Keept it up.

Thanks for reviewing my poems!
angel-of-woe chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
that was awsome! really good. keep it up
Kressida chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
hmm.. what can i say, except it's beautiful and so full of emotion. you describe it really well, and i can really sense the fear. great work, alex!
luv Zai