Reviews for Red Balloon
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Hmm...jealousy, perhaps, was the cause of her overwhelming rage to cause revenge? Judging by the last paragraph of your piece, I think that she had the wrong person in her grasp. I got that idea when you mentioned, "In this quick defining blink of an eye I see- it's not him, and my world crushes."Anyways, fantastic job with a bit of spelling errors. Dark, and hauntingly beautiful.

Trinity
nina chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
nice.
fizgiggle chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Ah, I was going to say this reminded me a lot of a poem by Carol Ann Duffy, which in fact was about Haversham, if slightly modernised. This is well written and has some good description and phrases - I particularly like "videos on fast play smoke back into my sight".
Moonlight Tigress chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
ah, i remember that haversham thing!very cool way to portray it!modern day and that... very, VERY ingenious!couldn't have done it better myslelf..but then again, anyone can do somethin better than me... :)oh well, WRITE ON!
AngelaSolis chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
This is the first thing I've read of yours ... it's good ... dark, powerful, grim, great imagery. I like it. I'll read the rest of your stuff when I have time. As you're such a nitpicky reviewer, I'd like you to read my story 'Layers of Lies' ... it takes a while to get going, but by Chapter 8 ... it starts to roll! I like the Dickens reference too ... yeah, good!
luxian chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
o...feistehgood work, great out mine
if sighing chapter 1 . 4/26/2005
pudgy smile and stay awhile

for him to take everythingshe can't live without

(win me with your eyes, crush me with your touch)

lovely
littlest clouds chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
i love the final paragraph. i love the imagery.

[Smoke clogs out from the house and I stare, wondering if I've killed him. Trying to find an ounce that cares.]

i *really* love that part. i can't say that i've ever reached that point in my life, but i can kind of relate on a smaller level.

great job.

as for my new fpress account, that's for my original fiction. i decided to split up my poetry/fiction into separate accounts so i can keep track of my favorite stories :P lol.

also, what was your penname before this one? i've been trying to figure it out but i can't remember :P
mwegan chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Hi! I like the stream-of-consciousness kind of feel to this. A lot of powerful imagery, really well written. As a one-shot it's great, but it would be a little overdone if it were much longer, so good choice there. There were a few typos here and there, just minor punctuation stuff.
K. van Ederen chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Nicely written. Great work!
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
this is looking real good update soon ;)
cOOkiMoNsteR626 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
ah, this is great. like i told u, that summary wasn't sh!tty. it's great...keep up the good work
Darren chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
My like. First I thought it was sex story, but then I wasn't sure... And yeah lol I likes. Liked the Haversham reference.