Reviews for Ashes
Dragon-Rider II chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Wow, I love this. It's really short, but powerful and descriptive. It's an unusual form of a haiku too, and I love that as well.
Vanilla Tea chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Its short and simple, but very powerful, I loved it. You can really imagine this, too. Fantastic job!

SB, courtesy of the review marathon
One-Hand Clap chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
This haiku format is different, but I like it because it is effectively unique. The imagery of the 'ashes' in this really held me. Alone, it is a lingering concept. Well done! I loved it!

- Clap Trap, from Review Marathon (check my profile for details!)
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
exquisite, glad i dropped by, wil DEFO be back 4 more.
Lancealot chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Quick! but very descriptive and visual
BloodKnives CrookedRainbows chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
i like the finality in this. if it was longer it may bring about th meaning better, but this has an abrupt way that works too.
ADreamer'sCurse chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow. Small and stunning! Please always continue your beautiful writings.
A Dreamer's Curse
Tree of Victory chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Interesting...
I like the metaphor you added in. Rather intriguing.
Thanks for reviewing my poem, by the way!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Perfect!
Very Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I quite like this haiku format. Haikus are difficult to write if you don't know what the hell you're on about P The ashes imagery alone is a very interesting thought. Good work.
Jenna xoxo
DragonSlayerAV chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
short but effective, nice work!
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Reverberates with overtones of life and death; stars and earth; and, so much more... -m-
Stellar dust,-carbon,
Earth's skeleton & Life's form-
Furnace residue.
-m- 22Aug04
Blinded by the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That one person can be such a fount of emotion goes beond me. Keep the peoms coming and I'll keep the compliments flowing.
SqurielLord chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
good haiku. ashes to ashes-dust to dust isnt to orginal (read the bible) but I think this is good.
G-unit chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
It's different but it's really good. In other words I would read it again and again. Good title. Keep up the good work.
G-Unit
Ashley
P.S. read chibichocobo's works. she's on my favorite lists.