Reviews for Dancing With Gastón
Sleeptime for Sun chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
Gorgeous... utterly gorgeous...
BasketweaverJesser chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Beuatiful, man. Simply beautiful. Can't wait to read more.
Sena Kathryn
i-kill-4-fun chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
i love your work so much. so so much. never give up on love as i have and never stop writing.
Angelous13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wow
lovely
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
beautiful!
E.m.p.t.y.H.o.r.i.z.o.n chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
beautiful. great job. [and thanks for reviewing mine!]
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Beautifully considered and rendered poem with a wonderful feel for your subject.
Very Well Done
Keep Writing!
F.C
I have some newer poems up, check them out if you like.
AntiPleasure chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
You, my dear... are a damn sweetheart. Thanks so much for your review, I appreciate it very much. I'll definitely have to look through more of your work here. I like what I see so far. I like the end "was lack-there-of" haven't really heard that before. Nice job. )
Jenna xoxo
PavanaLachrimae chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Wow. I like it! There are a few grammatical mistakes (watch the apostrophies there), but overall it has a nice feel to it. Sort of disjointed, like dancing. Did you intend that? You could make a little more of the rhythm, but then I'm just being picky.
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I can feel your dancing in my arms, delighting in the rhythm, unaware of anything that isn't motion; absolutely thrilling poem. -m-
Soft breasts on hard chest-
Musk and dance embraces night,
Summer rhythm sways.
Blinded by the Shadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
All the noise in your head silenced by this one moment. Silence is golden, in your case it's the golden touch.
Nameless Melancholy chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Hallo-u left me a review so I came here to check out your poems. This really flows well. I especially liked the "I became Tentadora dripping and flowing from his skin..." it was very smooth. Keep up the good work and awesome imagery!
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
lovely...breathless!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Beautifully descriptive. This is a really pretty poem. Really how do you do it? I can barely keep up with you. You've really amassed quite an collection of poetry here, and you should seriously consider getting them published. They are that good. Anyway keep up the great work. TTFN.
orangepen23 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Very nice. It was very descriptive. I like it..