Reviews for Searching For A Truth
justaguy chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
You have such an incredible way with words. I am lost in your words and ways and sayings. You are incredible. I am glad that I found your writings. This is one of my favorites. I have not read everything, yet, but I love this.

You make me want to write more. Awesome. You touch my heart with your words.
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
- YAY! -confwuzzled P -
catcat adrenalina chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
ahh, the essence of everyone's self questioning...i can really connect to this one. where is the truth? is the truth the truth or is it just something that is percieved to be that way?
this poem kinda answers a some questions about you too.
london...fabulous .
-adren
Honey Nut Loop and m-j chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
This is fan dibbly tastic.
Bythe way if you're interested i've updated my story. You read up to chapter 6 -.
Pico the Great chapter 1 . 10/5/2004
Good poem. YOu really let it all out here, huh? Kinda depressing. . . o well, good job anyway!
Kudos!
-PTG
kelseypaige chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
This is good- and I'm not just saying it's good because i'm feeling nice. It actually is really good. I usually dont read poems that much.. so I hope you dont expect me to interperate it... haha. But I did get a sense of sadness (yes, I'm a borne Sherlock, I know). Especially from the last three lines... It kind of makes me think the poem is about growing up, but maybe I'm way off- who cares. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, right?
"All I know:
I live,
I breathe,
I cry,
I play pretend.
"But why?" I ask myself."
I love that. I really really do.
Let's leave it at that. You wrote it down so wonderuflly, I feel elaborating might ruin it.
Happy writing!
Fallen Fantasist
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
No one really finds themselves until they either have made their goals that they chose to achieve. It had a huge impact on me. I like the structure of the is different yet, original. Quite awkward.
Nessa
vanburen chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This is so sad, it makes me feel like I've swallowed a bunch of liquid lead and it's weighing my insides down. But in a good, "i really like this poem", way. Good use of capitilzation, especially in the "So Jealous" line.
lata,
sara
Twizted-Fate-666 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Hey Shinji-Boi-san, I loved this one, it's my fave of them all for now..I feel like this myself...right now...
Fate
lilah chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
hey jake,
i reviewed! yes, it's good like all your others, but i'm not sure i really understand everything you're trying to say. but you don't have to pretend to be happy. if you're with me and you need to cry, just go ahead.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Good use of short lines. Nice to see a new one from you! Keep writing!
Rachel Faith A. Teknoman 333 chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Nice poem.
By the way- glad you're back!
-Rachel.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I like the words you use in this, very guda!
Xavier Shardae chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Wow. Thats some good writing. And i describes perfectly how I was, and am. Keep writing. Don't stop. For in your writing, you have truth.
Audrey Portman chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
that's so sad. i'd say "i know what you're going through", but that would only be a half truth, because i haven't had the same experiences as you. it doesn't rhyme or anything (which isn't important), but it's well written.