Reviews for My loves so far
TickleMeElmo217 chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
whoa! this is inspired! maybe i should try having like writers block issues lately :P great job!
xHannahx chapter 5 . 8/24/2004
this is a really cool idea, the way you can have the same 1st lines to make completely different poems. theyre all beautiful, and explain so much. the last one sums up exactly how i feel for my bf.
great set
Daisy Decamps chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
This idea for all your relationships in poems was very creative and I hope you'll keep on writing, but I think starting every poem with the same line might make them all too similiar and unable to differ.
JohnnyGodfather chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This is an awesome A/N. I bet your story is even better.
whatsapenname chapter 5 . 8/23/2004
o i liked those of emotion and you could tell how much you cared about each of them. but i found it kind of ironic that in each one you talk about how much you love and miss them but theyre all about different people...oh well theyre still good. keep writin.
graffiti-skies chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
i think this was the best. keep it up!
graffiti-skies chapter 4 . 8/22/2004
liked this one. not been through this though...
graffiti-skies chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
makes me think of my ex, just i don't want him to come back and guide me...hate him for wat he did...
graffiti-skies chapter 2 . 8/22/2004
this is exactly wat i'll go through. that is if i get the guts to ask out the guy i like, and if he says yes, and if we break up...but prob is i'm chicken
IcyDevil27 chapter 5 . 8/22/2004
Hear's my review for all of this poems in this. They are all awesome, truly. I like the way they build up to tell a kind of story of your love life. That's inventive and I enjoyed it.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 5 . 8/21/2004
i like this. its good. :)