Reviews for MY BURNING TORMENT
TheLovelessRose chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Very interesting choice of words :)
AlexdR chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Terrible! your soul is engulfing your essence? what in the Sam Hill does that mean! This is possibly the worst thing I've ever read. The only thing it lacks would be the phrase 'the swirling vortex of my demise' somewhere to make it the quintessential bad teen angst poem! seriously, 'glow of a thousand suns?' how does that fit into this.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Your a very good poet. Really. All your poems are well written and easy on the eyes. I can't wait for your next poem. -
Tk.T chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
You know, caps lock normally gets people's attention. (that's why I'm reading your poem right now) I think it is kind of funny though, that you used all caps. It was like you were screaming or something...anyway, ignore my randomness...
Your poem was short and sweet. Pretty kewl. You're off to a good start on this site! Good luck and welcome to Fiction Press!
Happy writing!
Tk.T~
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Passionate and powerful. I truly love your work, it speaks throughly yet gently with the reader. Keep up the good work, and post more soon.
Juliet.
Angels-Child chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Kayla: I don't see a spelling error...but then again, I'm not the best at spelling.
Another excellent poem!
that ed kidd chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
This is a wonderful piece. I liked the words you chose, and it was full of emotion. Great job!
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
You have one little spelling error, but that is all. Your poem is very good and discribes how you feel in good detail, you use good words like bittersweet kiss, which I personally like. Good work!