Reviews for When Time Passed Us By
phoenix lily chapter 5 . 11/14/2005
awesome please keep writing!
Spawn of Hell chapter 5 . 7/7/2005
is there any chance that this story will ever be updated? cuz i really liked it...i did... i like the way its told and really want to know what happens next! so? so? UPDATE!
miriam chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
YOU GOTTA UPDATE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! IT'S GOT ME HOOKED!
xgummihattx chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
o update! i LOVE the story!
Harlett With A Halo chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
Hey this story is cool, keep up the writing and update asap, i like the fact that it has action in it so soon, it keeps me interested:)
OneSparklingDiamond chapter 5 . 9/7/2004
That's really cute. He seems so sweet, I wish more guys were like that! LOL
OneSparklingDiamond chapter 4 . 9/7/2004
Aww...that's adorable.
Ardis Proulx chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
Heya! That was a great chapter. I loved it to pieces! I love this story and its cute how its happy but i know there is a fall coming up and i hope i won't be crushed. Hopefully i won't die of a broken 'storybook' heart, anyway, great chapter and i will stop my rambling. UPDATE SOON!
mepb chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
OMG! how cute
mepb chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
OMG! soo good!
mepb chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
liked the twist
OneSparklingDiamond chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Oh, LOL That was cute! Hmm...other than the grammatical errors I like your story. At the end of the second chapter didn't you want Colin to ask the question "are you going to the game tonight?" I was kind of confused about that since you had Sam ask it.
Ardis Proulx chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
Love this story! You have to Update ASAP!
Ardis Proulx chapter 2 . 8/29/2004
I love this story. It sounds so kool! I like the characters also, and the story has a nice flow to it. Good job
mepb chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This si really good...the pave is consistent and the descriptions are very good. the dialogue is a bit choppy though.