Reviews for 43 Fights and Counting
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Cute how there's such a contrast between how you love the person and hate them... pretty cute. Very interesting and the flow is nice too.
Qu33n of Spades chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
*nods sagely... well, nods and only half-way pulls off the sage part* I can definitely relate. This, for some reason, made me smile. I dunno why. But it was definitely good. The obscenities added a sort of flavor to it, too. Again, this would be awesome set to music, I think...
Kusje chapter 1 . 9/20/2004
ty for reviewing my songs! i really like this one that i read of your work. its so good and i can totally figure out a beat for this one. _
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
That was hilarious...lol...but somehow true...That was an awesome song!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I like it and I can totally relate.. I love the title... nice poem!
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Sweet, this sounds hot, and awesome. You can't ahve the good moments with out the bad,..but who's to say the bad isnt really bad:P lol
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
ooh angsty with a little love twist. I like it. Thanks for the review of "Child of the Blood No More", I'm glad you really liked it.
Hawke
Mystery Riddle Silence chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Nice one, mate.
Lady Beth chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
This totally sums up my current situatation. I loved the use of tempo and rythym : )
My-BleedingPen98 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Thats really good! I like the chorus and the ending. its awesoem. p.s. thanks for the review on my song!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
ah wow, a good and bad thing rolled into one! by that i mean, its good you guys make up and shame on you guys for fighting, lol! nah but its a good song, and thanks for reviewing. when i wrote that song, i didnt realize blink 182 had a song by the same title... i actually like thier song i miss you... its good. ;) but yeah, youre song is good. i like it :)
MagzRL chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Well, this is indeed very good. Except I found it just a little confusing. But ignoring that, you were awesome!
Thanx for the review!