Reviews for Punished
Sam Someone chapter 6 . 8/4/2005
Wow, Caleb sounds exactly like Colin, and Parker me... thats just creepy. ok, well I don't think you could have wished for a better chapter! That was perfect! *gives you 10183027839284938 points!*
Sam Someone chapter 5 . 8/4/2005
FYI, it's Matt. Very good way of introducing Mrs. Bishop. and I apologize for the thing about Caleb, I tend not to think ahead in a story. *gives you back all your points* I'll keep reading before I give any suggestions.
Matt chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
Wow, I like! Very much! 27364 points! Half of thoes are for quoting part of Melo in this, I LOVE it when authors do that! *gives you andother 150 under the table* Keep up the good work!
Matt chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
ok, well Siia *wink* I think that you know the only thing that will make it good to me. Gay guys, I haven't read past this point so I apologize if you have them in it. 50 points for the scene being in Hell! But I take 5 away for not having her ride in my bus to get there *takes out clipboard and tallys up, and subtracts, points* ok, thats all
armatageShanx chapter 6 . 8/2/2005
Yay! Another update.I can't believe that you're thinking about switching back. That's how much our friendship means to you? FINE. No, , I love Anna. And now I have this weird picture of her as wearing a black leather suit and smoking a cigarette. Like Sandy in Grease, at the end.I'm happy that Abbi's happy, but since I already know the ending I just... ::steals her away::Nuff said.
A Boy Flower chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Stories about Hell are awesome. I love reading other people's opinions on how it , needles to say, this first chapter caught my eye. Unfortunately, I don't have much time to read this, so I'll catch up later.
armatageShanx chapter 5 . 7/27/2005
I love Abbi. She leads such a terrible life that just won't get any better. ::hugs her:: But, if she gets too upset, she could come over here. I'll read her the big book in that scratchy voice. We'll have a ton of ... hmm... "Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable. But that's called cannibalism, kids, and is frowned upon in most societies."
armatageShanx chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
Yay! You updated! And I'm about to do the same.

I love Jack! ::cuddles him:: I hate Abbi. No, not really. Abbi is great. A little mentally unstable, but, whatever.

Well, I'm not sure of what to say, since I already read this and the next chapter and... so on a so forth, but, uh... Peas and carrots.

Rock N Roll.
Marissa chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
Too lazy to sign in again. Bah.I lurve this story, and I lurve you.I've already read this chapter (Well, almost all of it) before and gave you feedback (...I think...) so I don't know what to say right now except... yay! You updated! I love you! Update soon!
Don't Flinch chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
the scariest part of this stori is that you did the drug description.. perfectli. Your character is so complex, that when she does or sais something stupid, i get mad. But i have to remind mizself she's onli a teenager. No older than I job... your writing has matured so much. I love it.
hate-fueled chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
moving too fast?ive been waiting for chapter 3 for AGES! what u on abt? damn you!
Don't Flinch chapter 2 . 11/24/2004
Hey! I think your plot is realli good. I'm just wondering how she dies! *ooh, the suspense.* Uhm, it is realli good in writing. There are some rushed parts, but you're doign ag reat job. :)

*Torai*
Marts chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
That was great, the whole hell description was killer! you're really good, I'm looking forward to reading some more!
Marissa2Lazy2SignIn chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
The thing with lemons is they serve a purpose. To make the reader incredibly horny, or to make it into something beautiful between two people. If you are positive you can do it, then do it. I'll be behind you 60%.
You're good enough, though! You're writing has improved so much over the years. I am envious. *hmphs*
Well, continue as soon as you get the chance, I wanna read!
And 32 pages? SQUEE! I'm excited!
Can't wait to read both!
UPDATE SOON!
youcanTseeme chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
I really love this story i wanna know what happens next! yeah you should put in a lemon, and... what else... um... update cause i want to know the reason why she died and... the end thanks for writing or writting ((however you spell that))
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »