Reviews for Magnetic
catseyeview chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
I love the opening of "storm blue petal," just jumps out and grabs you right away, "Goddess of Mist," I can see. The imagery is so mystically clear and beautiful.
alors chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I definitely get a misty feeling out of this... again with the forgotten dreams. Mist, sea, and a little bit of rain.
A beautiful feeling, once again.
saiya-jinmira chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
hmm...this is very interesting in a way its like my abstract poems I like it cause its...different and in a good way... Mira
JudgementMathew chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
hey sry i havent been keeping up with everything my email i am suspicous of it that is why i have not sent you those pics i promised when everythings worked out with my comp i will. On the note of the poem its pretty good not one of your best and a little short but this might sound stupid but it reminds me of the beaches in rhode island during the night.
Ma†
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Definately seems to have a blue sea motif going. 'Tis cool how you made it based on those magnets. Gotta love those things.
bassplayer chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
That's one of the best descriptions I've seen in some time: "storm blue petal".
Hah. Refridgerator-magnet style? Awesome.
Helgmelia chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Huzzah for sea-inspired poetry, particularly when it's well done! Nice, misty - but not to the point of being irritating, and succinct.