Reviews for Wordmaster
Rutu chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
OH MY GOD! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! THis is the first story I've read on fictionpress, and what a story it is! It went on my favorites list as soon as I got through a fifth of it. I love everything, from the characters to the words to everything right down to Fox's herbs. I started reading it yesterday, and now that I'm done. . .CAN YOU PLEASE PUT UP A SEQUEL?

You know, when Fox almost died, I started crying so much I actually had to pause to wipe my tears before I continued reading. Since I started reading, Fox quickly became my favorite character. . .I have this thing for elder brothers, I don't know why. . .and when I thought he was going to die, I was devastated. But then, Rion saved him, so I calmed down somewhat.

This is so original. . .everything about the words and Rion being a writer who dreamt about Minami and just everything else is so AWESOME! I've already recommended it to one of my friends, and she won't be the last one who hears from me about this; nor will it be the last time she hears about it from me. . .

CAN YOU PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL? THis is too interesting to just end right here. Please?
I shall state the obvious I am a Reviewer chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
This i son eof the most Incredible, Amazing, and Brilliant stories I've readat this site. If you extended each of the escapades to chapter, you would have a great book. Keep writing, as I hope to read moreby you.
Congratulations, Mazel Tov, and all that god stuff.
Casey Lone chapter 1 . 3/5/2004

Okay...

Two words.

GET PUBLISHED!
Celestine Elissa chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
MAA! I was so impressed with SailormoonO, and just as impressed with this! Meghann-san, you have a WONDERFUL imagionation, and your stories are wonderful! Keep up the good work!
the guy who's renting the house chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
hehe. writing under a pen name, perhaps? this is what happens when you are bored and online. I usually check out fanfiction for ideers for screenplays. Fear the boredom, fear it! :)

oh yeah, great story, tho' keep writing and find a pub. it's like sailor moon meets mr. potter.

have a day,

mako
Ally the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Words can not express how wonderful this was. I loved it. It deserves to be published. It was some of the finest writting I have ever seen.
Joel Li chapter 1 . 2/12/2001
Wow, a good story. Nicely done.
Accolade D. D chapter 1 . 1/22/2001
Cooooooooooooooooooool! *whispers of awe and admiration* You have an incredible gift for writing. This story was perfect! Well, you can probably find some things you might want to change but I love it just as it is!
Spryng chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Wow.
Angel Princess Stephanie chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Wow..that was absolutely amazing! The characters, the story, the trials and tribulations they endured, all very well done. You, Meghann, obviously have the power to write as Rion did. I wonder if it was a dream..only time (or you _) will tell. This is going under my favorite stories list. Keep writing! :)
Tenshi chapter 1 . 1/12/2001
That's wonderful...I love it! Heck, I think I'm going to read this story all the time I get! Megahn-san (is that how you spell it?), your stories are incredible!
Amethyst1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
I've been a fan of Sailor Moon O for a long time, but this... Wow. Meghann-san, this is one of the best fantasy short stories I've ever read. Thank you. Wow.

I can't really tell you how great reading a good story makes me feel. But I was bouncing off the walls when I read this. Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Sailor Aurora chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
WOW~~! there's no great words that can describe that! all I can say right now is that it kicks ass! )
The Wanderer chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
Extremely well written! I hope you write forever and longer. My words to the wind.