Reviews for Such a Sweet Facade
the-foresight chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
For some reason, that reminded me of as song I love called "Spectators of Suicide", I loved the imagery, hell is the human race. Well, that's what I think it was about. But what the hell do I know? I didn't write it. You could put it into poetry form and it would still have the same power. I love it when it's interchangeable like that.
Lux's Confusion chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hmm, ok i have an opinion. Hope you don't mind too much. I loved the beggining but that was sort of the point right? to fall for the beauty and mountain breezes. i love how you attempted to contrast nature against the realities humans drag into it. i love how nature was the heaven, and will continue to be no matter how you intermingled it into your hellish concept at the end. and also, shit dude, the drugs the abuse, the all around bad apples have always been present, the human mind didn't change from the day we suddendly breeded into homo sapians and said good bye to the neanderthals forever. so yeah, anyway, i have to say something about your writing. i think you have an excellant grasp of the ebb and flow that can take the reader on a wild ride, or subtly hand them a piece of themselves. i think in order to do this well, it takes hours of tweeking, of painstaking reviewing, and well, good job my friend. you've done it.

Jasmine

By the way thanks for your review.
genesis chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
so this is your hell. and i understand it, even if only holding on for years to hear your tales of what goes on daily. kinda makes me jealous that your teacher gave you a topic so open to interpretation. i wish mine would've. but, i love it. as horrible as the honesty is, it's what keeps the world going.
*muahs*