Reviews for Love is stronger than anything
melody mama chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
Nice update. I enjoyed your play by play of the soccer game in the last chapter. I also like how you picked a not so common disease. It makes it a little different. Nice write.
Chandle chapter 9 . 1/22/2005
Hey, i thought it was a great start to a great story. Please write the next chapter soon. Thank
Lynn32 chapter 8 . 12/31/2004
ME LOVE YOU 2 hahahahahahahah lots of love sis i hope i get another call from taffy's cousnin hahaha that was amazing! hehehehe ttyl bye
Lynn32 chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
WOHO! GAME NIGHT! lol don't ask u know me sis! lol
Lynn32 chapter 6 . 12/31/2004
nice! i like the ending with the kissy face! hahaha amazing! 2 more to go!
Lynn32 chapter 5 . 12/31/2004
i can understand why she doesnt like going i don't like going either. But oh well im still going look at me go! hahaha
Lynn32 chapter 4 . 12/31/2004
SHOPPING! hahahahah nice always need that to make u feel better! hehehehe but i would be with my husband not my borhter lol.
Lynn32 chapter 3 . 12/31/2004
aw...go to the doctors now!
Lynn32 chapter 2 . 12/31/2004
hahhaha i would do the same thing...well use to now its what ever is out and on my bed lol. It's all good me like! keep going!
Lynn32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
wow that was amazing sounds like me and my borhter getting into a fight hahaha. That was funny on to the next chapter now! and yes im gonig to be reviewing each chapter! hahahaha luv ya bye
melody mama chapter 7 . 12/22/2004
Plz update soon. I want to know what's up with Jenna. But I don't really see a mother waiting for her daughter to decide to go to the doctor if she truly belives something is wrong. And again, try to show, no tell. Sometimes it gets a little wordy. But I really like the idea and where the story is going. Justen seems like an awesome twin brother.
melody mama chapter 6 . 12/22/2004
Daniel? Do you mean Justen?
melody mama chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
Ok, first very cute, but saying I love you that quick at that age is kind of unrealistic. Also, I don't think her family would get that worried about her illness that quickly. Everyone gets the flu every now and then. I would try to make it a little less dramatic but good otherwise. Again, I like the idea and I'm reading on.
melody mama chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Cute story, but I would work on the writing a little more. I would try to show not tell. but I like the characters. One question though, how old are Jenna and Justen? Because they both act kind of young but Justen must be at least 16 if he can drive and how can it be Jenna's frist crush. I must have had like a dozen my middle school alone.
xXBrandNewXx chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
i thought it was a good chapter...lol...well i cant wait to read more