Reviews for TOO LITTLE ROOM
Link-Atrix chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I really liked this :) I loved this part:

Noticing its brass shine, the little glints of light that reflect off of it like angel tears eight different glints the tears of four different angels. I like to think that when I go out that angels really do cry.

I thought that this was beautifuly written. Nice name and done, nice work.

Claire, Link-Atrix
Typist chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Haha. Evil psychotic character. Very you, squirrel.
Midnight Lynx chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Wow, That was amazing,I've never read anything so demented and twisted in my life!You have a gift and If I had to guess I'd say your definetly in drama or something along those lines.I have to say your story reminds me of a split person like Jack the and sort of thing. But yet,I feel like there's a torn fate or sinister destiny!I'm extremely I'm and keep the story's coming!Good LuckP.S. Anyway who does'nt like your story probley are not demented like the rest of us,so you might want to start with some kind of pre-summary,But I loved it! Thank you so much for posting your work and giving me some to think about!
Eternal Gabreille chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
I really like this story. I actually find it kinda funny, even though it wasn't meant to be.
the duck in the rain chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
(smacks self with hammer over and over) WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS BEFORE? I read it...and I guess I just kind of skipped over the dedication...(now whacks you with hammer) DON'T CALL YOUR STORIES TERRIBLE! I'm, quiter frankly, honored to have you dedicate such a FANTASIC story to me. I know this is sounding cheesy...but it's true.
Ok, descriptions, word choice, everything, the whole concept, everything and really everything about this story is amazing.
I didn't see the end coming (like in madman's regret) Basiclly, YOU'RE AMAZING! AND I SHOULD WORSHIP YOU!
"The cool touch of darkness caressing my cheek, the madness, lost in my thoughts and the devil living on my left shoulder laughs at the sleeping angel on my other shoulder."
I loved that line. I got chills. Not kidding.
Now, only one question.
"I reach out a gloved hand, the world is too dirty not to wear gloves, and recently I have had to buy more and more gloves, the world just continues to get more and more dirty."
Does he kill people because he likes it, or because he thinks he's getting rid of some of the world's dirty...ness? I guess it could go either way. I unfourtunatly didn't write this amazing story (damn).
Basiclly, I love it. And you are a sweethart for dedicating this to me. I am eternally grateful. I'm an idiot for not noticing it sooner, and I'm really sorry about that.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
for dedication and reviewing MY terrible stories...
my writing terrible
Your writing INCREDIBLE
Ok?
*fav (of course)
Sorry for going on like this...lol
Aurora
By the way: THANK YOU!
NoneoftheAbove-0 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow...that was really cool. You really get into the mind of a madman with this. Awesome.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
That was awesome, just a damn good story. Everything was perfect and well-written. Look it even caused me to say damn...twice, and that means it's good. My favorite part of it was when he was focusing on the door knob. Great job with it. Keep Writing
Katlyn