Reviews for to hell with good intentions
Donnie Page chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Hey i really enjoyed this. Nice use of metaphors. Check out some of my stuff if you have the time
dreaming-angel15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
I don't believe its crap. Anyways, yay! another poet, i'm so glad i'm not the only one who writes only poems. Anyways, I love your poems.

~Cayla~
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
It is not happy; neither is sad, merely existing. It means so much, though, in its indifferent way. Perhaps not so indifferent, then? I know this not.

Augh. Ignore it. Know that I like the poem, very much so, and that, besides the raw feelings that poured into this and came out refined emotions, I really like the wording.

It is pretty. Pseudo-worship abounds.
this is britt chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
I love this. Absolutely love it. Want to put it in a shrine.
not sure yet chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
sad and angry, i like it, i dont think its crap, its a definite release and show of emotions, which by no means makes it bad, just a different form and you expressed yourself very well, nicely done
genny marie chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
u have to be kidding you are a wonderful writer and this is a wonderful poem...
:sigh: enough with the self-hate i don't mean to be mean but YOU F*CKING KICK ASS and this is an excellent poem, how dare you say it's crap!
XOXO
darylchew chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
excresence. flaneur. verbose. word of the day. i like this.
Mormon Princess 1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
iNTERESTING THOUGHTS. tHANKS FOR THE REVIEW. ALTHOUGH I MUST TELL YOU IT WAS MEANT TO BE RUSHED! MOST OF MY POEMS ARE, BUT SOME OF THEM ARE NOT!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I still liek it! its not crap! lol.. its pretty good
Aeritone chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Wow...you needn't put yourself down so much, Jenna...your work is always awesome if it comes from the heart...I mean, I've written some pretty crappy-craptacular stuff recently...and people are giving it good reviews...obviously, if it's touching people then it's not crap, and you must realize that.
This poem is not crap...in fact, I love the way it flows, and the ellipses give a feeling of a constant and continuing thought. Please keep writing...and never mind the negativity of others. Don't let the man get you down. _
-Sarah/Aeritone
Mourning For Death chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
your way too hard on yourself, because your poem is great...and i like the rhyme scheme, it's subtle yet it fits perfectly, its not like a boring rhyme scheme, ie: bad and sad yours is subtle yet rhymes ie: state and fade
i like it...it's a great poem, one thing, you need to get over it, i just broke up with my gurlfriend, and you know, it wasn't really worth mourning over, and i just forgot it all, i mean, i wrote songs to her, and about her, and when i look back on them, damn it hurts, but for the most part, i forgot about her, you know why because her one and only flaw, well it was a major flaw, she had a super short temper span and i just thought about that and if in your case thinking about one flaw isnt enough then just make it 100 times worse and you'll forget everything concentrate about the future and right NOW...just a word of advice, i used to concentrate more about my past that i started to ruin my future...and i didn't like it so...yeah some advice...
ps. tell me what you think about some of mine...thanks
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Oh my god this is so not crap. I love this, your style is amazing, and the voice behind your words was very strong. I loved this, I really loved it, this is one of the better pieces that I've read on this site. Truly amazing. How can you say that this is crap? Well anyway, I loved it, keep up the good work.
Much love,