Reviews for Then The Music Stops
OMG Dude chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
Okay, I write poetry and I have to say that I like it. I lover it!
eLm0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
This reminds me of Dirty Dancing.

I wrote something similar once, but nowhere quite as good.

Great job. :]
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
I think that it's supopsed to be "breaths catching", instead of "breathes catching". Still, a very good poem.
k chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Brilliant! Leads right up to a climax, then just leaves you hanging. The style you wrote your poem in perfectly matches the mood and point of the story/poem. Nice tie in to your story, with the red dancing skirt and all. Nicely done!
mo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
great, but enough with spanish!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Wow, this was very short and intense. Awesome.
Beautiful Catastrophe chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
wow I loved, LOVED your poem! It one of those poems where you can see exactly what is happening through you words. Very expressive, and keep writing! :)
Aurelione chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Ha- you know what this poem reminds me of? The Real World Extreme episode right after newbie, Gillian, arrves and they have to tango on a platform that's held way high up in the air by a crane!
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
This is wonderfully erotic and paints a very vivid picture wonderfully, without ever going over to blatancy.
I loved the style of this.
Very Well Done
KEEP WRITING!
F.C
Ria Mala chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
Hey, that was cool! It totally reminded me of Dirty Dancing!
Mass Descent chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
AH i can't believe you advertised my story. i actually squeled and clapped my hands. hah, i'm such a loser. anyways- i love this poem. it's like my sexual frustration poems- as my friend so lovely dubs them. but 10x greater. i love love love it. (oh, and i'm working on the 6th chapter right now)
VenatrixNoctis chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
I'd like to think that you wrote that poem just for me because you love me! ) Anyway, I love the poem. It's hot and I love it simply because you wrote it and it's about latin dancing and you know me and latin dancing. Your poem conjured up R rated images of MY Diego(no matter what Fareh says). I know you love him too and if it ever came down to which he wanted more, me or you, it would be you. lol but really, i like the poem for various reasons, but I like it nonetheless.