Reviews for The Angel From My Nightmare
RpForevs13 chapter 48 . 2/24/2014
I love you so much. I literally sat here for the past hour just reading this. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this was, how happy it made me. I cried, and i was happy, and i just... I had emotions that i haven't felt in a ong time. I'm sure you get all kinds of people talking to you, telling you how amazing you are, but I just want you to know how...how perfect this was. If you have the time and you read this, and by some miracle you'd like to speak to me, you can kik me at rpforevs13, or just rpforevs on instagram.
Reader chapter 48 . 11/5/2011
Wow. That was amazing :)
sirozorg chapter 48 . 2/9/2011
Great Story! I like it _
DesolateSimplicity chapter 48 . 4/5/2010
So...I just spent about 2 hours on the dot reading this story.. I was captivated for no particular reason.. but I couldn't..stop. So, I think I'm trying to thank you. For being the first person that I read such a story where the ending didn't come with someone dying or leaving.. I think I needed a happy ending tonight. Kudos.. AM

And, as an after thought, I loved how the titles of most chapters gave way to how alike our tastes in music are ;
May Elizabeth chapter 48 . 7/26/2009
Oh my God I loved this story. I sent a link to my girl. ]
May Elizabeth chapter 14 . 7/23/2009
This is an amazing story. I'm being drawn it. Kudos so far. ]
Omok chapter 48 . 5/10/2009
wow. I feel really bad for Jordan. _ ; This whole thing, it's all Rose's fault. x_x; And Brady, but Jordan was innocent. x_x; she didn't deserve it.

ouch.

It hurts to just read this story. Hahaha. Take that as a compliment, 'cause this story; it hurt till the very end. P

thanks for writing. This was a very beautiful piece of work. I wish I had read it sooner.
Biodaemonium chapter 48 . 12/14/2008
This story has left me touched to the very core! I absolutely loved it! Although it may have lacked much detail in some parts, the emotion in the story was deep. I wish it could have continued but a story must have it's end.

Once again, great work! One of the best lesbian stories I've read here on FictionPress.
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 48 . 5/27/2008
oh my god

wow

i cant believe it

im crying

this is so...

sensational. Its so - good.

no its not

good is not the right word

awesome isnt either

but there is no word to describe this work of art

a masterpiece

i wish there were an epilogue

but this ending was amazing.

Please i beg you, dont stop writing - this is by far the best story i have EVER read

its amazing

awesome

sensational

i love you and your writing

youre awesome

keep up the good work

ciao

Samantha

X
ColdCoffeeEyes25 chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Love the shifting viewpoints and the fact that every chapter puts another layer of complication on top of what's already there. Off to read the rest ...
dagoodlife chapter 48 . 11/27/2007
hey,

its been a long time...i hope u still remember me...its Sarah...

i hope this is still ur email addy.

just stopping by to say hi and how u been.

sorry i lost contact...i was on a crazy rollercoaster and couldnt get off :( life went crazy on me and i had no computer access for a long time.

but i'm still here and i would love to catch up with u.

i would love 2 hear from u.

much luv,

sarah
Jolene chapter 48 . 11/20/2006
Such a sweet story. There was a lot of emotion in it. I like the whole back to the past idea. It worked out great.
unpredicable17 chapter 48 . 9/28/2006
i absolutely love this story it's som great. no story will ever show this much love between two women as you expressed it. great story.
bluefaceangel chapter 48 . 11/17/2005
this story was awsome!But I feel bad for you mind if you give her to me ? I'm single and likes red too!
Linda chapter 48 . 9/27/2005
hey remember me? The story isn't over yet right? Although I did loved this ending. It was really sweet.
79 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »