Reviews for The Ants go Marching on
Mucada chapter 1 . 9/26/2004
This is awesome.
Tori chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
You have your opinions and that's great, but i would like to point out that yeah the soldiers are out there seeing everything first hand, however i know that majority of them know why their out there and they know they're doing something good in liberating iraq, infact they're quite proud of it, and wish they could get the media to present them in a light that's not so..bloodthirsty. You see they want everyone to see the good they're doing but every one turns a blind eye to that. now you're probly asking how i know all this my dad is in the navy, my uncle in the army, and my aunt does something so secret with the government that she can't tell us her job all me know is she travels to washington d.c. alot. they all have done their time, they know the real facts, and i'd belive them over anyone else anyday.
bush chaney '04,
Tori
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Funky. It reminds me of this book I read "The Arena of Ants." Just the title though. Good poem.
Giraffe 63 chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Intense and genuine. Nice work. -.-
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I agree with you here, and I applaud you for putting this on here. Keep up the good work.
Much love,