Reviews for Against All Odds
kiwi chapter 1 . 2/12
So... is this published...? Because I was dumb and didnt see rhe removed part and fot stupid into it. I would really like to purchase.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 2 . 1/28
I'm so sorry about Plagiarism and etc. I may not have Stories up, have dealt through with that, but I have my own private Stories, and if someone stole it. I wouldn't be that Happy about it either.
This may be a real long shot, but I wanted to ask. Would it be possible to post all the Chapters back, once? Then remove them all again? This is most likely a big long shot. I am just... desperate. I got hooked on your Story. I also really liked you're Writing skills. It was a really good 1st Chapter.
But, if you don't then, Publish it. Cause I would love to either, have it online or have it as a Book. I'd rather have the chance to read it then not at all. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 4 . 1/28
No, no, no, no! I'm so disappointed...
MusicGurl8129 chapter 1 . 1/28
Eeek! Seems like an interesting Story! I'm sop excited, 2nd Chapter here we go! :)
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
You have absolutely no idea how much I long to read this! I think I will pray and pray so that someday I can read this absolutely breathtaking story when you'll publish it. PLEASE PLEASE PUBLISH THIS! I swear, I'm just going through your entire reviews from chapter 1 to chapter 41 so that i can even read a summary or a quote from the story.
I want to get blown away; I want to read one of the most amazing stories from one of the most amazing writers in the world. Please please publish this!
and god, those people who copied your work/plagiarized it, they will just go to hell.
I can't even tell you how much i want to read your story, just from reading the very first chapter. and the number of reviews and the fans you have-you are one in a million to have that kind of following. ONE IN 7 billion, honestly!
I can't even concentrate on anything, because i so, so, so want to read your story. If only I'd known about fiction press when i was younger or something.
seriously publish it. I'm sure you'll have one of the world's largest followings and there will be thousands more like me who haven't read it but want to. and not just against all odds, but the others. Anyone else who have been able to read your works, they should seriously consider themselves very lucky, cause I'm just burning here, knowing that I cannot read such a fantastic novel, because of the heinous crime those plagiarizers did (I really, really want to go on a spiral about how much I hate those plagiarizers, but you get my point).
so please please publish and make the world happy!
dirtytaco chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I was wondering if you could repost it, just so I can download it because I'm in love with it and then you can redelete it. I really like this story, but I've only read one chapter, so you've done an amazing job. This is like the only plotline I actually really like, basically love, and consider the only chapter I read is the first one, you've done an amazing job. So pretty please? I won't plagerize, swear on my friend's cat's life and that means a lot. Well please consider. Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
YOU WERE MY FAVORIE AUTHOR ON THIS WHOLE WEBSITE. I read this a while ago, when all the chapters were here, and I came back to read it again, cause I LOVED IT, but it's GONE ): Please please please post this story again.
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
It's really annoying that u deleted it and won't even send it. I was so lookin forward to read the rest! :(
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Heyy!
This story is amzaing! And I barley could read the first chapter, still I loved it. I have no idea if you still enter this account and if you read any of the reviews people leave to you, much less answer them, but I have to say that I wish I could read more about Ralleigh and Ryan. If you ever publish a book please let it be this one, if not at least publish it in a website, maybe one where no one can copy anything, you can even put a copyright to your story (?) Whatever it takes, but I seriously need to read more about this. I have been studying for these huge exam for months and I was planning to read something GOOD when I finally had the time and I found your story and thought, this is it, I found the next thing I want to read! Sadly you took it out which is very sad and maddening (Damn you who ever plagiarized this story). Still if you ever publish a book or re post this story in some website please let us fanatics know because I am dying to read more of this!
You are a great writer and I really hope some day I get to read the whole story and be as good a writer as you are now.
TragicStory chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
TTTT I was so looking forward to reading the rest of the story but when I looked at the next chapter, I find out that it's been removed... damnit TTTT I hope I can read it online soon...
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Really annoying that the story was taken off. I was actually looking forward to reading it!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
ARGH. I would have wanted Raleigh to end up with Neil just because he seems so cool. And it said he was also attractive, so I think he's perfect! Plus, he's nice and all that. Or maybe Raleigh could have Ryan and I could have Neil. Hehehe.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This story's really good. I haven't seen any grammatical errors too. Maybe it's just too long... but that's ok because a lot of people want more of Raleigh and Ryan. I love that it's just a typical bet, but there's so much depth about the characters. I'm beginning to think they're real people. Although I'd like to know how Ryan thinks about his "greatness."
lauralovesnaley chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
So sad you took this off. Just found it now, and I'm already hooked. I hope I can read the rest of it.
Himali24P chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I reallyyyy want to read more of this. Please let me read it on livejournal.
6,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »