Reviews for Against All Odds
shredding-fire chapter 41 . 12/26/2010
A series of messed up events occured today and internally i thought "against all odds this had to happen" 'against all odds' rang a bell in my mind so I went to multiple sites to find it.. as soon as i did i remembered this story, which just shows that i loved this story considering i have the memory of an one year old.
britnit chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I liked this chapter. The story seems really fun! Raleigh is pretty likeable so far, and though I don't know that much about Ryan, yet, he's not bad either. I can't believe Jared would let his sister potentially have to strip in front of the school, though.
Saye chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This is Uhh-MAZZING! I read this like two years ago and I still can't get over Raleigh and Ryan's love story.

Sometimes I even daydream about them two. Teehee!

Anyway, as I said, I read AAO two years ago and I didn't have an account here in FP that time.

Because, um, I was still young and didn't know how to interact with people online WELL.

So a few months ago, having realized that I do need to give reviews since it works like that. You know. :)

So yeah, I'm really sorry for the 25 to 30 times that you'd been plagiarized. :(
aby pwn u chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
DX why are all the good writers plagarized?
siLentangeL17 chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
This is the first time I reviewed a story. I guess it was too late for me to stumble upon your stories seeing you already removed all of them from fictionpress. But despite that fact, I just can't help but feel tempted to read even just the first chapters of your stories..and you know what? I LOVED them! How I wish I can read the rest of them! How I hate those who plagiarized your story.:((
starlight-angel88 chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Aw. Great story so far! I shall join your Livejournal community so I can read the rest of it! :D
foodie98 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
look, nobody CARES about your story. so i suggest you come off your high horse and read the author's not for yourself and think if this is how you want your reviewers to think
Prevs chapter 41 . 11/1/2010
Hi :) I kinda failed my review of the first chapter because it didn't show most of my review? So I thought I might as well do another seeing as I have free time :)

I LOVE THIS STORY
lakokoratscha chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Hey, I've read some other stories of you when they were still there, but was never registered on fictionpress, thats why I didn't write reviews :( Now I just came here again to read against all odds and it's gone. Thats so sad, but I totally understand why you took them all down. I HATE it when plagiarism happens to really good writers. That just sucks big time.

I hope to join the LJ community :)
LoveYinYang chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
oh it's getting really exiting!

i can't wait to read more...The chemistry is unbelievably good. I just love this type of story. I love that she's a Manhater. Player and A Manhater! oh i just seriously love that.
marlow421 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Great chapter! I'm sorry you were plagiarized :(
whitecloudmocha chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
i love it! its awesome! I really think they're gnna end up together!
PandyMi chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
im really exited about this story...i've only come across it recently.

i like andy already, ;) maybe that's cuz he's almost-two.
musicchic23 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Hey, great story so far! That really stinks that you were plagiarized, people will do just about anything to get noticed. Anyway, keep up the good work and hopefully I'll get to read the rest and some other stories of yours. (Gonna head over to PH and fill out a form.)
loveseekerXoX chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Really interesting plot so far. Really want to find out what happens!
6,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »