Reviews for Against All Odds
isabelleflorendo chapter 39 . 10/31/2012
Re-post please?
flep chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was just awesome. Too bad I have to make a livejournal now :( Oh well I guess it's going to be worth the time!
Clisse chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Good
missyb1988 chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
What a way to leave us hanging :) this story sounds so good so far its written really well i so want rayleigh and ryan to fall in love i always need a happy ending lol well this has made me join LJ hope i get accepted in ph you was wise plagiarism makes me sick get ur own ideas people! anyway you rock gonna check out all ur stories :)
TheMoonGlows chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
:) I'll join LJ for you because your stories have interesting plot lines, and I'd rather not miss out on that.
Alex Sertori chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hahah I really like the main character! It's nice not to have one of those overly dramatic back stories about why she's a "man hater", It's really realistic because sometimes people don't have a big deep reason for their opinion. I'm really looking forward to reading more. :)
orangeskittle chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Although the concept is cliche and all, you've managed to make it as your own. I really love how Raleigh's concept about guys isn't fueled by past traumatic events and how spunky of a girl she is. Strong-willed protagonists are always my favorites. The dialogue is pretty believable, which is always a good thing, and your writing style really flows well. I do hope I can read more of this. This is too amazing to miss out on.
Your-Morbid-Shadow chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
I read this story a long time ago when there was only a few chapters. I love your writing. Your story was wonderful back then and still is.
Maddierose3 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I love the first chapter! I like that your main character isnt boy crazy it makes her feel very relatable in my opinion.
danger95 chapter 41 . 8/22/2012
omw this story was plagiarized too, this is so annoying i really want to read it
GoNe RoGuE chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This was a great chapter and I hope you'll except me on LJ so that I can read the rest of it! I already love Riley and can't wait to see what happens between the two in the next four months.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 41 . 8/19/2012
This is seriously pissing me off. Almost every story here worth reading is being taken down because people can't sit down for an hour and scribble ideas onto a sheet of paper till they come up with a story - is it really that hard to stop stealing others work? No! If you're a true writer you'd stop and actually think up your own story, not take someone elses! Hope your problems with plagiarizing stop.
Hannah
bubblygirl027 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
CLIFF HANGER! How I wish I could read this story as a whole! :(
WonderousTimes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love how Raleigh is a manhater, but at the same time she isn't a snob, or really bitchy-I noticed that a lot of times, authors make their main characters bitchy when they are manhaters. I also really like her close friend circle of Livy and Noelle; the three of them all seem to have different personas/possible storylines. Another thing that I liked (I liked the whole chapter haha :) ) was that Jared and Raleigh seem to be close, in a siblingsy way; I enjoy how original your writing is, and that it's not that cliched, as a lot of times the older popular brother is kinda distant from the younger, not as popular sister. Everything seemed to "flow" in the chapter, and just kept me hooked on reading! When the scene with Ryan/all of Jared's friends came, I liked how there was no need for me to get second-hand embarrassment from Raleigh talking to them, as she wasn't nervous/fazed by them just because Ryan is supposedly very charming and everything. I hope I can read this story if I get accepted into PH! Keep writing! :)
harrypotterskier17 chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
That is so terrible, plagiarism disgusts me. I am, however, glad that you have left another option available. I am going to try and join the new community, as it sounds intriguing!
6,872 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »