Reviews for Another Journey Begins
DefineNightmare chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
I like her! She's such a badass xD Is this prequel going to continue?

Excellent Job, I love your stories. :)
merrymowmow chapter 13 . 12/9/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
princess max chapter 12 . 9/21/2005
Ah, she's going to kick some ass now, I can feel it!
Wolfie Star26 chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
I already know how good she does. Lol, I wouldn't if i hadn't read erm, the road less traveled(?) was that it? I can't remember but the title does sound right. Neways, keep up the great work and update soon.
emerald raven chapter 12 . 9/12/2005
another chapter? yay! i love you!" rio's well on her way then... she can kick all their asses! poor guys dont know whats gonna hit 'em! anyways hun keep it up!

luv ya muchly

emerald ravenx x x
Wolfie Star26 chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
*sighs* I caught a mistake. the first I think I've caught in your work.

"“Who ways she has to know?”" ways should be says. ok so it wasn't a big mistake but it was still a mistake.

You did a great job on this chapter and it didn't take to long for it to come out. I cacn't wait for the next chapter and to see how they all act. Keep up the great work and update soon.
emerald raven chapter 11 . 9/8/2005
yay! another update! ::bounces:: rio's on her way to the series then eh? sounds like fun! you already know i heart this so ya just gotta update again soon hun! keep it up!

luv ya muchly

emerald ravenx x x
Wolfie Star26 chapter 10 . 8/29/2005
I didn't know you updated. Lol, I'll have to pay more attention. Your doing a great job and this chapter was awesome. Keep up the great work and update soon.
princess max chapter 10 . 8/8/2005
I HATE DRUNKEN GROSS MEN. Ew. Ew, ew, ew. Poor Rio. But I guess she's going to have to get used to it, or start kicking some asses - preferably the latter - if she's going to keep working there.
princess max chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
Ah, Rio is lovely. Too sweet. I'm fairly certain that in some point in Australian history, a judge decreed minimum wage should be enough to support a family of five in frugal comfort. Hell has that thought been forgotten!

I'm glad you're updating again!
emerald raven chapter 9 . 5/6/2005
yay! another update! *happy dance* Morty and Colt sound nice - i loved her idea about the tips, she just got such a big heart _ another update soon?

luv n huggles

Emerald RavenX x X
Wolfie Star26 chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
Holy shit. I'm so freaken sorry, I know I read this chapter, and I thought I reviewed it but I guess i didn't. Grr, by the way this is Jade (silver gang gurl) new penname, a way better one I might add. Ok anyways, please update this soon, I'm dying over here waiting for another chapter. Hehe, Oh and I've sorta given up on umm "the way to eden" I love Jeff and all but I'm more a fan off seeing Rio kick butt and learn how to be a fighter/warrior. hehe, later.
emerald raven chapter 8 . 2/4/2005
tara/rio's got a job! go her! and yayness you've finally updated! *bounces* i heart you! i love this story, i love all the rio stories...you have to update again soon! pwetty pwease!

luv n huggles

Emerald RavenX x X
Rubedo Jr chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
chide! me!...but I love chiding you so...fun sucker :P j/k, it's nice to see you working this story without requiring...chiding. and it turned out great! Tara, er..Rio, is getting her social skills back! keep it up! *roots*
princess max chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
Hey, cool, she got a job. I'm glad Justin and Sven are going to allow her the freedom to develop Rio and aren't trying to 'make Tara perfect' by using the 'right formula' to 'cure' her. They're sensible - if hot - men.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »