Reviews for The Storm
Rose-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
I said it before...Wow! This is so cool!
pseudocidal chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Once again, love the last line. Great job
nick-wordsmith chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Wow! Excellant rythm and wording.. great theme... excellant work. Well done old friend!
Stones decay, words last
Nick
DevilsSinGodsDie chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
This was an amazing poem... I could never write something like this, heh. Well, I really liked how you made all the refrences to the world. The line "The mind is in the storm" is true for everyone. There can't be one person in the world who has multiple things going through there head. The line "Lightning bolts are pain" to me could have meant mentaly hurting yourself, which I have done many times before because the lightning coming from the storm. It's a great poem.
Karma Fish chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I love the rhythm of this poem, and how the words flow so naturally. And with the added beautiful imagery, this becomes a really well-written poem. Excellent work.
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Loved the way it flowed (good use of syllable count). Verses one and four were gold. keep writing.
Black-raindb0w chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
AWESOME! i LOVE the metaphors! this is a rarity since hardly anything good ever comes up on fictionpress :)
Anything but Normal chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
that is a greate poem. i love that you refer 2 nature in that way. keep up the good work.
XoXo,
the one and only micky mouse