Reviews for The Greenhouse is a Cage
Lovetress chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
kep writing please!
Lovetress chapter 2 . 6/15/2006
omg are the enemies plants? that would be terrifying! This story was pretty good so far, one suggestion i have is to give more descriptions of the creatures outter space. At one point you mentioned spinze, and i have no idea what those are or what they look like. If you could elaborate, that would be awesome.
Lovetress chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
...man. this is incredibly frightening. but so suspenseful at the same time. I cant wait to find out who the enemy is.
GlobalAGoGo chapter 3 . 6/3/2006
Wow. Pretty cool story so far. This is literally the first time I've been to the sci-fi section in ages and it's gotten way better. The monster thingies underground sound scary, kind of remind me of the HG Wells alien monsters in War Of The Worlds and the Matrix human battery tanks? Interesting to see how this will play out. You made a few spelling mistakes, but hey, you're human. Also slightly Star Wars with the nonsensical alien words. But that's a few different stories I guess.

GlobalAGoGo
monkey chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Man... i really wanna know who the "enemy is"! write more so i can find out! please.
Ginny Lopez chapter 2 . 9/16/2004
No! What's the enemy! So close yet...so far! lol Chapter was, if possible, better than the last! I like! I update soon!
SumiFritzN chapter 2 . 9/14/2004
Neato. Are the plants the invaders? Curious. I was wondering what the space people look like. Are they like humans only better, or are they like those weird space aliens you see on cartoons all the time? Good job.
Nikki
Eagle Seance chapter 2 . 9/2/2004
glad to find chapter two! Now i'm wondering what they'll do if/when they get to Earth. How will they interact? Keep writing!
Lirra chapter 2 . 8/31/2004
This is really interesting. One thing though, you made someone fall asleep twice, and while they were asleep something happened. Its okay here and there, but to close together and you start to wonder about all these sleepy people. :) Good job though. I look forward to reading more.
Jonathan Garrett chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
An interesting opening. Keep more of the same coming!
I believe I've figured out who the "enemy" is, but I won't say in case others haven't yet.
Ginny Lopez chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
Okay! You got me hooked! Write more this instant! I love the beginning it got me really interested in what exactly is the "enemy". Hurry, waiting readers like me want to know!
Eagle Seance chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
sounds interesting. i love stories like this one- the whole 'what if another species conquers us' thing. An excellent first chapter, lellida. Keep writing!