Reviews for The Temptation of Dorian
Dalik Taltoka chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Good storygood chapterif you do read my stories...know that the rewrites for them are on their way
avocados chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
Is this story on hiatus? Because I'd be sad (but not mad, b/c I understand that everyone loses interest in stories/have lives). ;_;
The Fallen Caryatid chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Wow...I'm really on edge to see what'll happen next! I'm sorry I haven't checked out your work in so long, but I'm hoping that you'll update soon. I just love how all these outside forces are working on Dorian, pushing him along in the story. I'm unsure of how much of it is his own mind and what's actually magic. Hopefully I'll get to find out soon!
Alzemu chapter 6 . 9/15/2005
wow it's been like forever since i last visited fictionpress, atleast not after i deleted my fiction...nice chapter. i like this one the best so far. it has more than just things that guys enjoy...lolhoping to read your updates soon!
LYK chapter 6 . 4/29/2005
This is an excellent story thus far, and definitely enthralling. I hope you update soon!
Mytheos chapter 6 . 4/21/2005
Do Update.
Alzemu chapter 5 . 3/31/2005
hmm...not much happening in this chapter huh? i'll be waiting for your update.
Alzemu chapter 4 . 3/31/2005
now it's really getting interesting! not because of the weirdo thing but because the main point of the story is out._
Alzemu chapter 3 . 3/31/2005
you seem to have a good way of describing..er..things in words...-O-;;
Alzemu chapter 2 . 3/31/2005
now i really don't get this chapter...
Alzemu chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
ok...
An Inside Joke chapter 5 . 3/19/2005
Thematically, this story seems to be getting sort of similiar to your other one about Snana (sorry, the title escapes me at the moment.) Your charecters are all still very distinctive, though, and I'm curious about what will happen next.
The Fallen Caryatid chapter 4 . 3/15/2005
Oh, this chapter is just as good as the last! I'm very eager to find out what's going to happen once someone else notices that little mark...

Dorian's reactions were very interesting. Giving into his temptation, even embracing it? I love it! It would be cruel not to post more...this is one very sexy story.

Also, thank you very much for reviewing my poem, "Seventeenk, about to be married." You mentioned checking out my other work, maybe. I suggest my slash story, "Priests and Pistols." I'd be honored if you read it and honestly told me your thoughts on it.
Shogun Lodge chapter 4 . 3/12/2005
hm?

Further proof that you can't trust a priest unless he goes around killing things with a axe?

Probably not, but good grief, this Temple is utterly wrong. But that's good. And everyone is saying the Clala is the good one? *does mannerism*
An Inside Joke chapter 4 . 12/25/2004
At the beginning, there were a few choppy parts, but it was better once you got into it.