Reviews for Rest Your Head
Erlkoenigin chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Schön, wie du die unverbrauchte Metapher durch das ganze Gedicht ziehst. Ich kann nur immer wieder sagen, dass mir deine englischen Gedichte besonders gut gefallen.
Cathryn Anne chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This brought tears to my eyes...beautifully written. Wonderfully expressed. Simply amazing
Evangeline-Avalonn chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I really like how you related everything to a feather. That really puts good imagery (sp?) in a person's mind. It is really beautiful. Keep writing.

Evangeline-Avalonn
Ivriniel chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Really beautiful. Now I cannot tell you as you wanted if I think it is cheesy or not because it just means so much to me. *hugs*
Anastasia Who chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
This was really good. I love the descriptions and the beauty of the poetry. Very well written. Great work.
poetic abortion chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
You've outdone your self.

Noelle
Obsidian Eyes chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
That was so so sweet! Really loved it- write on )
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I really love this poem. It's absolutely beautiful and I love such wonderful imagery you have here. You truly do have such a way with words as I never will. :)
Erlkoenigin chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Das finde ich sehr poetisch, vor allem Zeilen wie

my soul sings silent tears

gefällt mir gut
sensiana chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
This poem appeals to me very much. The fact , that the speaker protects the person in every situation in life is expressed very well. A lovely poem.
marshbar960 chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
this is definitely something that Jesus would say to one of his disciples. very inspirational here! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
i can definitely sense the aspect of Christ Himself, a mother, a friend, or someone else who means something to someone. God gave you this writing gift not only to release your feelings, but also to empathize, encourage, inspire, and teach lessons. very effectively done! thanks for sharing and keep writing!
Stratiotes chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
For some reason, every time I try to review this poem FP keeps doing something stupid *snarls*. Okay for the third (and hopefully last) time... The poem is excellent. There's a strong sence of love and longing in this that I can not only identify with, but kinda sparked a large comeback of that feeling in my heart. Beautiful... and it rhymes too! :-P
Rose Dark Thorn chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Very nice flow and the rhyminf was rather well done. I couldn't have done it better myself. Great job. The emotion is within each and every word. It actually reminds me of a time when I wanted to take a friend of mine in my arms and let her cry on my shoulder. I don't express these feelings to my friends because I feel like they won't understand... Anyway, I really liked this. Your work is very unique and I like your style, I love the wording you use.
singinstrawberri chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
nicely said..convincing and full of affection..gives a comforting feeling for the lonely. i love it...