Reviews for Cry On My Shoulder
Haunted-dreams05 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Very good poem. Sometimes that's all you need to help, is a shoulder to cry on. great poem.
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Good thing to remember when we think we have to cry alone. Glad you wrote this, cause I have a scene in my novel that is about sharing a shoulder. Happens to be her father's, and he needs to cry, too. Shalom, ..
JC-Saved-Me chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aww i really like this poem cuz we all need a shoulder 2 cry on!
*Rachel*
smog chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Hey. You should be very happy. I signed in just for you. Just so that you have no way to delete this (unless you take your poem off) This is in no way a review. This is just me pointing out the fact that you're a hypocrite. You reviewed an essay by MrFlames, telling him how you couldn't have said it better yourself. If you're so into Jesus, then why the fuck don't you follow the golden rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you? You cannot possibly tell me that you would like to be treated the way MrFalmes wants gays to be treated. He thinks we're not human. He thinks we don't deserve to live. He is a nazi! Is that how you are? And Doesn't God want all of us to love eachother? Don't agree with a nazi and then talk about how in love with god you are! If you're a homophobe, and you have that much hate in your heart, then I'll see you in hell!
jesusfreak4031 chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I love it! You are a great poet! Keep Shining for Jesus and He'll take you very Far!... I don't think I like the 2 'Cry on my shoulder,' at the same time... it's too repetitive! But it's a really good poem!
Getuie chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
This is incredibly touching... So wonderfully said... the lines "Tears let fall can dry,
Ones held back remain forever." really did a number on me. Beautiful...
singingspeechless chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
i thought this was beautiful. i find that i can relate it to my life b/c thats what i'm trying to do...not hold back my pain and tears but cry on God's shoulder and make my declaration of dependence on Him. great job.
suey and liuey chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
very touching..
Eirien chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
This is beautiful, simple yet heartfelt, and therefore powerful. I like it very much.
Funny, I've just posted two poems on exactly the same topic. .