Reviews for Tomorrow Doesn't Matter
00Anonymous00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
My god! This is so inspirational. It’s probably one of the most inspiring writing I’ve ever read. I’m so touched and a bit aglow after reading this piece. You have quite a talent. You wrote this thing with something that truly touches the heart, probably not even intending to.
This is just remarkable! The style is very appealing. The plot is engaging with the touch of reality in it. The characters are just moving, in my opinion. This is just well done!
It’s really great stuff. I have a lot more to say, but for some reason, my vocabulary is out right now. I think I need to eat. Anyway, this is really something. You should write more of these.
People should read things like this because it helps them not to pity themselves. It helps them, sometimes, to see how lucky they are. I love fictions/non-fictions that are similar to this kind. It’s truly awesome and stirring.
It quite lifts up hopes too.
The most notorious stalker of F.P.
The most perverted untouched virgin,
- Wicked Tongue
Mindvision chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Short and bittersweet. Nicely done
Snakefire
keep.breathing chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Yes, I completely agree with your views about tomorrow. This was really beautiful too, by the way. Wonderful descriptions. Keep up the great work!