Reviews for Albino
psychodramagirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Wow... that was simply beautiful... And I totally agree with you, albinos are absolutely beautiful, so I love you for writing this
SSSSS chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Wonderful poem, though I must disagree with one thing you say: albinos are not the slightest bit "ugly," or "unwanted;" on the contrary, they're just as unique as you and me. Anyways, great poem; please take a look at some of my stuff.

Tschau,Sam
Broken doll on a dirty shelf chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
I totally agree on the albinos (Hell, I dated one) so this was wonderful. I love albino's, dolls (broken or not) black roses, and wilted flowers are beautiful in a sad way...wonderful perspective! Great work.

HarlequinPlease fix me...
Frodo chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Your poem reminds me of Tim Burton movies. He seems to focus on showing the ugly in beautiful ways. Take Edward Scissorhands, for example, or The Nightmare Before Christmas. I think that's really cool, and I applaud you for writing about that and writing it so well. Beautiful stanzas. I love the vocabulary. You really know how to use words beyond their meaning, which is really unique and cool. Fantastic job. -Micah
the cereal killer chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
That's cool. I like black roses, wilted flowers and I think albinos are pretty. Though it's sad knowing what they may have gone through all their life.
Well I don't take to rhyme, but it seems to be your style, very distinctly. You're much better at writing than LOADS of people with english as their first language. And hey, you're 14 too. (:
Adriana M. Hauer chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
we all know that men despite all that is different from them... beauty is relative, and i for myself cannot say i consider albinos or any other physical anomality in humans to be beautiful, but neither is it ugly. to me, albinos are just the same as all the others. anyway, beautiful yet violent poem that perfectly conveys your feelings, mia.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
ive never seen an albino before, i didnt know they had such a reputation.
cool poem, cool theme.
"all they curse in you is glorious"
a very cool theme indeed...
kudos!
Heather Montgomery chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Wonderful poem.. and brilliant theme!
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
I'm not disgusted by albino's. I find it beautiful that you wrote this... an original poem and original, kind view.. :) I also like the "defected" things... though they aren't defected. It's part of the reason i wrote that one poem "Nobody" because I DO want that stuff when no one else does.. i don't know, i find something beautiful i it. Anyway, this is a great poem.. truly touching and obviously from the heart. I don't know, but I really love these two lines "Once upon a time before this tragedy, Before they put your love behind bars." So.. poetically and tragically beautiful :) Yay! I'm so glad you're back and with more writing! :D
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
yea I never founf albinos to be ugly and I liek broken things... I had a cat with three legs once... anyway,
very nice poem... beautifully written
glitterjewele chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wow! that's a really beautiful piece. actually even gave me chills a few times. "you are beautiful by sun or storm" really loved that line, hehe. it was great the way you turned it around at the end; such a great message. awesome work!
Jane Somebody chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was beautiful. Great job and keep it up.
Jane Somebody
Jane Somebody chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was beautiful. Good job and keep it up.
Jane Somebody
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I hear ya.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
I love this, it has a beautiful meaning and message to it, I love all of the detail and imagry, you have a true talent. The subject was amazing and I agree with you that broken things may be tarnished on the outside but on the inside they will always hold beauty. There is beauty and art in everything that we see and feel. Keep up the good work.
Much love,