Reviews for To Disappear
pixy-dizzy chapter 3 . 12/20/2004
*bounds up and down and squeals and bounds some more...one hundred feet into the air* MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO! Wow...I just realized something uber scary...we updated on EXACTLY THE SAME DAY! (Sorry, I'm really hyper right now...or delirious with fever...yeah, that last one might be right...)

No...which email? I got one about a month ago...

But yeah. Anyway. Yes, science is THE most boring subject in the world. My science teacher this year just started teaching, and, quite frankly, he's...er...not the brightest tool in the tool shed.

That's not right. The SHARPEST tool in the toolshed. *punches fist in air* Yes!

Oh, wow, I've missed you so much! How's life? Lurve life? (Mine's...still nonexistant...although...Well, I'll tell you in the next email! Apologies for excessive use of exclamation points) Oh, gawd, I'm so glad that it's Christmas-excuse me, NON-DENOMINATIONAL Winter break now...I need it. I've had approximately two nervous breakdowns so far, and have begun considering ways to assassin my spanish teacher. I think she's even eviller than my Home Ec. one-who has gone through a drastic personality change, by the way. She let us listen to Swedish Christmas music the past week...*chuckles* "Yangle bells, Yangle bells, Yangle all the way..." 'Cause they can't pronounce j's...I'd be 'Yulia'...and 'Hulia' (Spanish)...

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LEARN HOW TO PRONOUNCE J'S? *breathes* Okay, enough of randomness, even if it's fun, and...

Omg, I'm so sorry, I haven't even actually reviewed the chapter yet! GAH! Okay.

Yay! Introduction of new character...me likeys him. Cook book, eh? *puppy dog face* Can I take lessons from him?

Oh! And more interesting disasters in cooking! We were making Scandinavian cookies, and our group managed to set two fires! *nods happily* I'm not sure if the Home Ec. room will still be intact once we're through with it...

Oh yeah. Back to reviewing...*shifty eyes* Great chapter. Hehe...I laughed the whole way through. O...what's between Devin and Danny? Looking forward to unveiling of plot. I like the little punk kid. But I just like little kids in general, lol! Wonderful story, and hilarious. GO, ORIENT FOX, GO!

Anyway. I will send you an email soon, because I guess AOL isn't working, and yeah. Update soon, please, as well!

dizzy
secret thoughts revealed chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
its really great
pixy-dizzy chapter 2 . 9/26/2004
*shrieks and gives you a SUPERPOUNCETACKLEGLOMP* You're alive! Lol. Sorry...just haven't heard from you in a while and I'm a leetle excited. Plus, I love this story already.
You're doing a great job with establishing Cassie's character...kudos for writing in third-person as well! *grins* Devin sounds hot...lol. Yay! Art! Definitely email it to me...and maybe I'll email you a pic too, if I manage to figure out how the scanner works...technology hates me.
Yesh, got back from China late in August. It was freakin' hot there. I was singing my pants off! How's school going for you? Argh, back-to-school euphoria has worn off and now it's all blah again. I hate science, and science hates me. We do not have an understanding, to put it mildly. But, I GOT NEW CLOTHES! *giggles and skips happily* Sorry, I just lurve new clothes...they're just so...so...Wah, I'm turning into a valley girl. NO!
So, write to me soon-or I'll write to you, whichever way it goes-and update me! *huggles*
And update the story soon, as well.
Because it's completely awesome.
And your formatting hasn't gone wonky again...
Ahem.
luv jules
Tarantula Dancer chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
This story seems to have a lot of good potential. It has a unique voice and writing style. Keep on writing.
Moz chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I finally found it! Sorry about the delay in reviewing this. The name search facility on FP doesn't seem to work anymore and I didn't know what the title of the story was so I didn't know what to look for! But then I switched my brain on and looked for some of the reviews you'd given my stories and managed to find the link that way. Obviously, I read the draft version of the first couple of chapters of this story and you know I like it. I look forward to finding out where you take it next.
M
Espers chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
NIce establishment of your main character. I like the mysterious 'I' person as well.I can tell this has been through a few revisions at least due to the good grammar and lack of typoes and such...very good job with that, I can't really see anything odd there :)...You might want to break up the paragraphs where Cassie is speaking to the receptionist-they're long, and they have dialogue, so they might be easier to read if they're in smaller chunks. _ That's all I have to suggest-your writing style really shines here! I hope you have more chapters waiting to be posted!
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
*huge cheer* YOU GOT IT UP! THAT'S FANTASTIC! *huggles* I really do like the sound of this story...it sounds so awesome, and I can't wait to see what's gonna happen. It's a new kind of story for you, and you're going to do awesome! *glomp* Keep it up! (By the way, I liked the last lines in italics...)