Reviews for My Dream
CraigAPrice chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
good poem, it reminds me of me. there is this girl that i like and dream of all the time, but nothing will never happen.
ApplesCM chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
yeah, I just hate it when your having a good dream and you have to wake up... :-) Nicely written. I like it. :-)
Moarte in Extaz chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I loved this line "you're too perfect
and I'm so broken" it spoke so much. This is a great poem, keep writing and never stop.
eien,
~:~*~:~ Melena Estaine ~:~*~:~
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
*Sniffles* :grabs tissues: ~fake blows nose loudly~ AW! I RELATE, I RELATE! Awesome. THis also reminds me of the "Lonesome" song with Amy Lee, but this time I'm the lonesome one, instead of having the song dedicated to me... :'( I love the idea of the "so close and yet so far away", cuz he talked like they always did, but it wasn't enough... :'( Aw, okay, I'm done, but great job! . I'm totally feeling ya' here, write on!
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Gosh, do I know the feeling... Great poem!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
i know this feeling too, sometimes you get the guy, sometimes not. but dreams are great places at times! i love the 1st stanza.
Han
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Aw. Sad. Sadly, all dreams must end. Even if they are good ones. Nicely done.
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
Emmytastic gal chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
beautiful, very sweet. great job. write on.
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
WOW! I love it! I do that all the time!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
wow... just wow.
Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Awe, cute and sad poem. I liked it!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Very passionate and romantic, I love all of detail and imagry. I hope that things work out with you and your dreamer. Keep up the good work.
Much love,