Reviews for Black Angel
grim-dreamer chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Nasty, nasty cornish pasty.
Sly, sly apple pie.
(Just nonsense from the North.)
Short kind of poem. Interesting idea behind it, though it lacks atmosphere...
Infinite Smiles chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
The black angel... I like this.. I like the way that you bring out the little details.. like rough hands. You wouldn't notmally associate an angel with roughness, Which is what makes this angel different. The piece is a bit scary, but I like.
OH.. and you asked me about the acrostic poem... I have written a bunch. Most of them are pen-name inspired and are somewhere down my long list pof poems.. saved under the title "acrostic poems". If you did take the idea from me.. hey acrostic poems have been around way before me, so it doesnt really matter. )
I also wanted to thank you for being one of my most faithful reviewers... It really is appreciated. Smiles. )
Serfious chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I like this poem. WHat inspired you to write it?
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
this wuz gr8! luved the end
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Very vivid... Reminds me of the "I'm broken when I'm lonesome" song... with Amy Lee and some guy..! LOl sorry, can't remember. Very very very very (and 100 more very's) sad. The ending is sad, too, but it happens every day... Sorry I haven't reviewed in a while, *write on*!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
beautiful
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
*Screams out a very scary witch laugh*
u've met ur black angel. lol j/k
i like it alot though.
William Ironclad chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Cool. I like it a lot. "Never take a ride from strangers".
W,
The Great, the Mighty, the Orc King
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
That's a different poem. I like how it's not about a subject that is really common. Where did ya get the inspriation?
Tempest Breeze chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
interesting concept. good job
Daisy Decamps chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Oh, the feeling of being tricked! This poem was certainly very interesting. You used good description words such as "charcoal wings" and "Cackled."
Mourning For Death chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
powerful and deep...somehow make more emotion in it...
and no i dont know how to make stanza's
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
i like this. not as much as your others but its still good.