Reviews for The Holy Ghost
Arlothia chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Hello fellow Latter Day Saint! It's so nice to find other LDS people on here! I liked your story/poem. I love that a)it's true, b)all other Mormons on here understand it, and c)it teaches non-members about our beliefs. If you know of any other LDS authors on here please let me know. I would love to chat with them. I'm about to post a story about missions. Check it out! Keep it up!

Arlothia
The Book of Mormon Heroine chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hello fellow Mormon. I just registered for this site, and I have already, and finally, found a mormon! I love this poem. It happens to be very meaningful and nice for all. Love you girl!
Elidhu chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
I remember when I got baptised I loved it. And I believe that we really do need the Holy Ghost to get away from all the alluring temptations. Like the Prophet said, these are the hardest times.

Ciao

Bethany Smith
Broken Telephone chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
This is really beautiful! I'm LDS, too, and this poem totally made my day! I really needed a reminder have a little more faith in Heavenly Father (He really knows what her's doing) You are totally awesome man! GREAT JOB!
TCGanimefan357 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Yay! That must be a tough job, they Holy Ghost has. Still, gotta' love that guy.
Challijo chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Aw! I love this poem! I hope you write more!
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
beautiful!
pianofingers7 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I'm Mormon! I'm Mormon! OOH! PICK ME! lol just kidding. LOVE IT! you're great.
Ladybuguboo chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is really good! I’m a Mormon too, so I get this. It really shows what it is.
Princess JoJo chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
go mormon princess! heck yes!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
I love this. Perfect way to describe how the Holy Ghost feels.
Natali G. Williams chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
neat, neat... i like it too... and I love that you stand up for your beliefs and aren't afraid to tell people to shut it before they say anything about it...u go girl!

Jesus is my Savior - Camille de Fusscci
Helen Cole chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
awesome- I'm lds too. I saw that your penname is mormon princess1 so i decided to check out your stuff. this is good, but a little choppy. You could try to make it sound smoother. STAND IN HOLY PLACES AND BE NOT MOVED!
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I like this poem. It's simple, but it has meaning... and I understand it and relate to it. *grin*
I write about my faith too... somehow putting it down in verse makes it clearer to yourself, concretizes it.
I think you have the potential to go deeper though.
wantedINheaven chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Nice and simple, yet it carries meaning! I like when things work that way, even if it isn't somethign I'm exactly in agreement with.