Reviews for Road to 3am
Napoleonic chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I really enjoyed this piece, though, to be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure why. I think it has to do with the fact that it is simple enough to relate to, if not the images you use, then at least the sentiment. I especially liked the line: "The character grows in story time", it fits perfectly in your poem, and even by itself.
myno chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
yep, i know the feeling. those dreams are part of the reason that i hate sleep...
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Loved this. Paying attention to what dreams really are...Sometime right, sometimes mixed up thoughts, interpretations. Great!
Wrathful Diana chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
oh I see the picture in my mind, I can understand this one- I have crazy dreams all the time. Your penname is accurate- you're an impressionist of words
Mista Mugs chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
Again, great job kiddo.
You can create one helluva poem.
The Great McPhail
reflected translation chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
great stuff.
talking about misinterpreted thoughts, i think a guy likes me because that's what happened in my dream... yes and that's all it ever will be, a dream. hahaha!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
a wonderful poem! amazing job done here ;)
Just Believe chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I like the first half of this poem but i find it hard to understand/relate to the second half. It seems really scattered (even though it is about a dream) i can't seem to put my finger on it. Also in lines 19 and 20, did you repeat the line for effect only?
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I like it.. very powerful and nicely written