Reviews for Wait and Decide, Take Time
feral Felene chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
pretty cool how you wrote that, but thats beside the point! See kid,
I infact DID write on my summary that it was from a friend cuz as far as i knew, she wrote it! I was missinformed.
The diff between u amd me is that I am willing to admit that you do really good work, but when u send a review, ur ALL talk! We got off on the wrong foot cuz u are to quick to judge. think for a second, ppl make mistakes, thats life, i was beaten for it before and i am not going to let someone else try to do the same. I did do something wrong and I am not ashamed to say so, but sometimes screaming at ppl before u kno the hole story is not a good idea, in fact it isn't at all. I am sure that you have had a parent do that before. "Spank now, ask questions later"
that was my fathers mato, and by doing that, he has no friends, and a falling apart family. Treat ppl, as u want to be treated, more ppl will like u that way, and if this prob ever arises again, if u only mention it to them without chewing their heads off, you will get much better results. And i understand that u hate plagirism, I am a writer, so do I! but being gentle gets the message through better.
try to get along! plz? there is no reason to be mortal enemies and squabble like men.
WarriorHeart chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Brilliant. The words, the stanzas, everything... especially the ending!