Reviews for I Didn't Know You
PoliticsMan101 chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
That was so...so...(crying)...sad. It really makes you think. Very Good!
I'mnolongerhereatthisaccount chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Wow that was written so well and captivating.I really love all the angst.

Could you maybe read and review my origonal vapire novel.I would really apricate it if you could.

Keep writing.
Stelmaria chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Definately one of my faves. I have one sort of like this one called 'Why?'you should check it out.
Teller chapter 1 . 2/20/2001
very, very impressive. That clearly came from your soul or somewhere very deep and personal inside of you, and I commend you for putting something so private and close to your heart here where the rest of us can appreciate it. Again, you have amazing ability to convey emotions. ::fold arms and glares in jealousy:: keep it up! ~Teller
Shara Nameth chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
...wow. thats strong. its good.
TradewindVoyager chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
Sad and touching. This was obviously about a pet, but it could just as easily apply to one's relationship to another human being. Too often, we allow our love for another to become stifling and restrictive. This story reminds me of a saying we had when I was a teenager way back in the Dark Ages of the Sixties: "If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was."
Willum chapter 1 . 1/29/2001
Very well written, and intense. Excellent, Sweetevil.
FlamesofEnchantment chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
That's a beautiful oratory. I can relate. Thank you so much for being my first reviewer. It means so much!
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
This is really touching. Good job! As one author to another, keep up the good work!
Alan Smithee chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Jetso chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
Strange, dark, beautiful, sorrowful tale. Trying to understand it, though I must say not with much success. Really love the ending. Bit of a cliffhanger in a way. Yet another one of those pieces of writing that set my thoughts rolling and ideas coming.

Good use of simple english. The repitition of the "I watched...", "I should...", "I love you...", "You couldn't..." was a bit too much. I think its an overusage of dynamic repitition. Almost every paragragh has it. Not suggesting you should never use it at all, but don't use it all the time.
LyleaAVL chapter 1 . 1/9/2001
such a sad piece. It really makes you want to go find people that you think you know and know them better. Your writing is very impressive and I will look forward to reading more whne you post it. I'm sorry about your friend, I know it is really hard. I'm sure she forgives you.