Reviews for Descent
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
I like the format... very cool... as an excutter and anorexic you're pretty much right.. or at least partailly.. nice poem.. one of your bests
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I like it, like the words and everything came together but the reasoning behind it...It could be true to you and to other people but not to me. Those aren't reasons I do it. Anyway the poem though in general was really good, you know full of the emotion and truth. Don't stop writing!
P.S. - Thanks a lot for the review on Numb
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Powerful...very powerful. People harm themselves so they know they're human, and so they can make the tears come out when they just wont come. I know how that feels. When I cant cry, i feel less human.
Ive had A LOT of freinds who resorted to cutting themselves. One of whom, was my ex-girlfreind. I found out recently that she was cutting herself while we were going out. Now that i know this, i feel like such a bad person, because her being with me didnt help her at all. Now, i feel so useless. Well, im sorry to write so much.
Well, another masterpeice indeed. Cutting yourself isnt the best solution hun, and if its not you , and its a freind...keep with them and never give up on them, and help them through.
greenbanana chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
another masterpiece! this one was awesome. And so very true
windinthewires chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
it's a good poem, and it's different. i liked it.