Reviews for Companion
Tigeress33565 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
XD I really liked it, but who is Matt? I thought his name was Greg?
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
MistressofApplePie chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
haha the first sentence, "lick my feet!..." made me almost fall off my chair

cute oneshot! )
Totoro-chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I really liked it, but you changed his name at the end! Even though I do like it better Matt then Greg...
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
Aw, that is utterly adorable. The two of them are so silly and light-hearted, it really makes my day. Gotta love fluff.
Jessi 'Pixie' Watson chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
i really like, except at the end you put 'Matt couldn't help but laugh as he buried his face in Sam's springy hair.' i assume you meant greg.

:D twas good none the less!
In Darkest Night chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Laugh out loud cute, if only everyones problems and insecurities could be solved by a cute little puppy...(loved the names Sam came up with, lol, a nice tying factor throughout the story) ""Yes." The word came out somewhat garbled. "You practically live here anyway."

"If I live with you, do we get to kiss? Ooh! Do we get to do more? Cause, you know, I sleep on a single mattress on the floor, and you have a spacious king size bed. And since it is a one bedroom apartment and since your bed is about the only thing that fits in the bedroom, it would just make more sense if we shared, you know? Can I bring my display of Japanese action figures with me?" "

It would be so amusing to have a friend like that...never a dull day, EVER...lol
kayla chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
cute!
Lami chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Puppy! Puppy! Puppy puppy puppy! *bounces around* I can just picture the scene in my head really well (maybe because I can really identify with Sam *grin*) This was brilliant as usual, fluffy and qt.:)
lithium song chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I love that second to last line. 'Pee away from the suede!' made me absolutely laugh. You're a wonderful writer, your oneshots are beautifully put together. Keep it up.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Matt? What the fuck? You called him Matt instead of Greg!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
I luffed it...so cute...very cute. Too b ad I have no idea what they look like, but that's ok cus it's good as is.I'm so reading all of your stories one day.o.O
ola chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
wheehe! lol. loved that ending. great style. quick and fun. please write some more stories! )
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Sweet. I want a dog named Vlad the Impaler.

Sasa
xanthofile chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
oh god, this is hilarious. i love all the different names you were able to come up with. Cujo? i nearly died at that bit. *sighs*