Reviews for The Lockers' Club
RoseSama35 chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
This chapter was very good. (Porbably because you still stuck with Chris and Greg! :) But seriously, though, your chapters are getting better, and I'm really liking them. But once again, you still have a lot of proof reading you should do to catch some stuff that you slip up on, like using the right participle for the past-tense style you've chosen. Keep it all the same.

It wasn't until I got to this chapter that I realized that your said "fuck" in your last chapter, and I'm not really sure if that fits with the K rating you've chosen. (Might wanna up it to T, just to be safe.)

But anyway, you're story is still pretty good and the plot you're going with is really interesting. So keep up the good work!

RoseSama35 chapter 2 . 7/1/2005
I liked this chapter a WHOLE LOT more than I did your first chapter, and that's probably because I like your character Chris already. (I always like the quiet ones. Guilty! ;P )

There were a lot less spelling and grammar mess ups in this chapter, so good job. But there were still a few. But hey, nobody's perfect. Keep up the good work! _

RoseSama35 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Well, so far your story and idea are pretty good. But the story seems to be a little jumpy, the thoughts aren't connecting too well. Also, the conversations that you're characters have seem a bit...lacking, if that makes any sense. It seems like there should be a little bit more, but that could just be me. I also noticed that you have a few spelling/grammar problems that you'll want to check out. You should probably proof read this a little more or have someone else read it before you post.

Your idea though, is really good and I'm already a little interested. So keep up the good work!